yes or no? / this or that?

chris

hating aside. Is there anything particularly wrong with either shoe I picked?

edit: Just saw conans reponse. Err.. I never wear bootcut jeans... and if I could I would remove the YSL logo without devaluing the shoe. In fact thats the only part I DONT like about those shoes, everything else is great as far as styling goes...

Who cares if my wardrobe isnt that extensive, those ysl's are plain enough to go with a lot of things. I could wear them with jeans and a t-shirt for example

Guest jmatsu

don't disrespect the hate. you try to ignore it or play it off, then it will find you that much faster. anyway...no there is nothing wrong with either of them, but both r played.

the question is not merely as to whether or not either of them are nice, but rather: whether or not you can pull them off in a way that is respectable-like or hate-proof.

To answer that I think I would have to purchase one and try it on, but yes I think I can pull off these shoes. I would say I pulled off those patent leather CP's and those are more flashy than either of these. Too bad both are sold out everywhere for some reason

Guest jmatsu

Why would I wear converse with expensive jeans and shirts when I can afford better?

price don't matter. conan is saying that your shit, regardless of price point has proven to look wack. so why bother buying 300 or 400 dollar sneakers when the rest of your shit (expensive or not) look wack????

just get the cp's its a lame basic, you don't need to make a yes or no about it

edit: i own cp's whatever, i like them, but really is it that hard of a decision for you

True. They are really basic so I guess a more safe choice. My apologies if this did not warrant its own "yes or no"

wtf

ur wardrobe mediocre

why get these shoes??

for rela, get converse o somethin

price don't matter. conan is saying that your shit, regardless of price point has proven to look wack. so why bother buying 300 or 400 dollar sneakers when the rest of your shit (expensive or not) look wack????

I love Conan and his handler! It's as if J's listening to the howling of the wolves and then letting the ignorant villagers know that they shouldn't be digging near that old haunted burial ground.

Seriously agentJ,

I don't know why you find it necessary to say you afford expensive clothes and say you need a pair of shoes that "complete" your outfit... You love to dress nice? what's your point here? Have you not been on sufu long enough to realize the amount of style that surrounds your very presence?

Cool your jets, buying these Ysl's or CPs wont solidify anything other than the fact that you're just a moron..

"Why would I wear converse with expensive jeans and shirts when I can afford better?"

what does dressing nice have to do with price? Since when does spending 400 dollars on a pair of shoes that resemble sk8 hi's make you any better of a dresser? I feel like punching you in the throat..

??

i just woke up from catnap

i am too tired to understand

r u tryna make jabs at me undetr the guise of intelligence? if so, i don't catre if u b typin fancy and shitty metaphors.....

if not, thumbs up

edit: at landho, ihcigo u breakin up my postin...

Ichigo, you can obviously take my statement about dressing nice out of context and make it sound retarded, but it was in response to conan's question of "Why not just wear converse?"

what would have been an appropriate response to this question..."Because i dont want to"?

I never said i need a pair of shoes to complete my outfit. I just need a pair of versatile plain white shoes. Why settle for a worse pair of shoes when I can buy common projects and actually get a shoe that will last me and be comfortable?

??

i just woke up from catnap

i am too tired to understand

r u tryna make jabs at me undetr the guise of intelligence? if so, i don't catre if u b typin fancy and shitty metaphors.....

if not, thumbs up

edit: at landho, ihcigo u breakin up my postin...

Conan, I'm just saying that you spit mad wisdom that J interprets and clarifies for the average SuFu denizen. Nothing but respect and love!

To answer that I think I would have to purchase one and try it on, but yes I think I can pull off these shoes. I would say I pulled off those patent leather CP's and those are more flashy than either of these. Too bad both are sold out everywhere for some reason

dey sold out caus they were popular and old season, i have seen plenty of people on here trying to sell em, off to afford new joints just like your c.p.s eh, and also if you can pull off those black patent joints why are you selling. You can wear these quite easily if they are little too big. Those ysl came out soooooooooo long ago.

actually, if you think THATS following the crowd i kind of want to switch my previous suggestion of black to white. since my original post ive been looking on ebay at various similar shoes for myself and realized that i was only seriously considering bidding on the white ones. white is more versatile really, as already stated