CHANTHEMAN'S moving/closet clearing sale L-XL size 10 and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chantheman

ralph lauren polo track jacket retail is $85 looking for $45 each

blue/white/red horse XL worn once (spot is from the camera)

white/black/blue horse new with tags

SOLD

ralph lauren polo linen shorts size 38

my old roommate gave these to me after he couldnt fit them. he wore them once while in Jamaica and that was it. there is a small unstitched area on the back seam as you can see from the picture that should be fixable. retail was $80 looking for $20

img3122jd5.jpg

img3123ux9.jpg

img3124ps2.jpg

img3125zc5.jpg

all t shirts are $15 each. shipping for the shirts is $7.00 i can ship up to 4 together for $7 shipping. more pics can be taken if needed

img3715su4.jpg

helly hansen blue XL t shirt bought back on 1998 and just sits in my closet. (front shown)

northface shirts

SOLD

abercrombie cord cargo shorts new with tags 32 L

$20 shipped

img3720pq3.jpg

img3723xd9.jpg

ralph lauren jeans 30/30 worn a few times $25 shipped

img3725et7.jpg

img3726jv0.jpg

img3727al1.jpg

img3728sf0.jpg

vintage calvin klein jeans from how long i have no idea. I got these from my grandma while she was cleaning out her closet. they might have been my grandpas from years ago. if i were to guess i would say that they are from the 80's but thats just a shot in the dark guess. beautiful jeans and i would keep them if they fit. my loss is your gain. they look like they were hardly worn at all.

looking for $50 shipped

img3774hz3.jpg

img3775lz9.jpg

img3776pl3.jpg

img3777yf4.jpg

img3778kq1.jpg

img3779cy8.jpg

img3780xg9.jpg

ASIA exclusive silver surfer series 1 size 10.5 bought from asia.<p>

i wore these probably 3 or 4 times and put them in the box where they have sat for years. insoles show the silver surfer, and because they were so different i took out the insoles and left them in the box. when i did wear these i used another pair of dunk insoles so that i wouldnt mess up the originals. as you can see from the pictures the original insoles have never been used and are in perfect condition. the shoes are in great shape and any dirt, marks are shown in the close up pictures. if you cant see them that shows how minor they are. these shoes are beautiful and if i ever had a chance to wear them i probably would but they have been sitting in my parents house for years and i figured if i havent wore them yet i doubt i will miss them if i sell them.<p>

extra laces and original box are included. box is a bit bent as thats how i got them when they were shipped from asia originally.

looking for 140 shipped

img3758bm1.jpg

img3770ir6.jpg

img3762jw7.jpg

img3761ol0.jpg

img3767oi8.jpg

img3766kh6.jpg