More Gucci More Problems

lamscott

I am in love with these pair of Gucci Sneakers. I tried them on at the department store and they look straight cold. Everyone should size 2 to 2.5 sizes down if you're going to get them. I'm a size 9 in nikes but the 6.5 or 7 in the Gucci sneaks fit me perfectly. If anyone sees them for cheaper than retail.... please let me know!!!! The $500 price tag is just too much.

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod22890158&parentId=cat257025&masterId=cat238206&index=9&cmCat=cat000000cat202802cat000023cat214201cat212201cat238206cat257025

Does anybody have a hookup at

Gucci????????

or a Nordstrom, Saks, or other department store that carries Gucci?

I need some boots but the $500 price tag is half a laptop!!!

Get a better job or don't buy ridiculously overpriced sneakers. It's a simple solution.

Guest jmatsu
Those guccis are alright but is there a giant gucci written in cursive on the heel? That would ruin them straight away.

quote]

agreed. the green/red line is kind of gawdy as well. the recent gucci sneaker offerings have been shit.

Wait until Bergdorf has their rebate sale. Buy $2500 worth of stuff. Get a $500 gift card. Return all the shit. Feel like a douche. Use the GC for the sneakers. Feel less like a douche. Problem solved. Its a glitch in the matrix. NOW YOU KNOW KUNG FU!

they dont disable the gift card after u return it?