Sign in to follow this  
M.O.A

does anyone here use the superfuture site other than supertalk?

seriously?

i just sent somebody some maps for new york and i was curious as to anyone ever uses all that stuff?

i wonder when the last time is they all got updated

theres just tons and tons of "services"

anyways,

just curious

i always browse it before i go on vacation to see whats going on in whatever city. I dont think a lot of the ones for major cities get updated very often, but they are definitely still helpful.

regardless of whether or not supertalkers use it, superfuture is a massive entity that will swallow your soul if you do not bow down to its will.

regardless of whether or not supertalkers use it, superfuture is a massive entity that will swallow your soul if you do not bow down to its will.

this is true... well it is bigger then most supertalkers think anyways.

homme.homme is right...i found some russian shop that sells rocawear and they were very proud to be reviewed by superfuture.

i had to use superfuture to find out ndg's shop location...was underwhelmed anyway.

I used the shoplist when I went to LA.

The store reviews and addresses are pretty helpful.

I browse once in a long while to see if they updated anything.

i predict that in the near future, more supertalkers will be using superfuture as a whole.

yeah we should actually

its fucking up there

yup, I browse the shop lists quite often. if i remember correctly i found this forum from the main site.

i predict that in the near future, more supertalkers will be using superfuture as a whole.

yes.

Wow i have agreed with cult twice in one thread (not that i usually disagree with him or anything).

i dont regularly, but i have used the maps and shop guides for a couple cities, actually

I used the London maps the last couple of days, and apparently there were some quite big mistakes in it, and it was a bit outdated too.

On the otherhand, I send the NY link whenever someone asks me for tips.

I used it a bit for tokyo but damn son they gotta get some web 2.0 action going up in there with live selection of "only shops that begin with d" or "only bars where underage chicks hang out" or stuff like that, and then it only shows those things

there's a number of threads in superjetset along the lines of "must-hit-places in [insert city name]."

when i started lurking back in 2005, supertalk wasn't that resourceful back then.

the only resources we had were superfuture.com shopping map / list.

when i planned for my SF trip in 05, i literally went through every single link in the SF shop list page. it took a whole lot of time b/c not all the shops listed there are clothing stores.

i remember that supershopper was the only active forum back then. all the other subforums were pretty much dead.

there was a lot more streetwear enthusiasts back then. not too much high-fashion goth-ninja steez.

Stumbled upon the forums from the main site.

I find the maps handy when I'm going to other cities, and last year when my friend went to Singapore I hit him off with the maps so he could do some shopping over there.

I found the forum through the main site as well. I've checked the listings and possible maps for every city I've been to since :o

I moved to Japan about 5 Mo. ago, and I used to carry the maps around with me when Id go shopping. I think I have used most of them, served me well.

+ REP for SuFu!!!!!!!!

What is the affiliation between the two? As in do any of our mods or posters have any input in to the regular site? I've been lurking for a while now and this is the first post I've seen even mentioning it's existance.

Yeah I go through it all the time. Hell thats how I looked up where BiG was for the meetup.