The story of timber.....

digital_denim

Ah - I'm not sure what to say in reply to this thread! I'm flattered by all of the reputation and attention, but I know it is just due to the phenomenon of 'girl'.

If I was a guy, with my sense of style, I would have probably just faded into the woodworks....ignored, and tormented...only to work hard, and at 1000 posts rise up and show the world what I had become!

But in all seriousness, I joined SuFu AFTER I joined other fashion forums because I thought you guys would be really critical and tear me a new one!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shows timber the secret girl handshake*

you have been accepted into the official ladies' club. if you are overwhelmed by the boyishness of sufu you can find sanctuary in the SLC thread.

you may be promoted to senior member if you bring homebaked cookies and cutouts of devon sawa.

The download vcard joke might've been the funniest thing i've seen on sufu in a real long time, regardless of the maturity level.

Actually I think recently sufu stopped some of the 'omg it's a girl I love her' rep/praise when we started yelling at that group of girls. I can't remember any of their names but for a certain period lots of girls were ending up in worst wawt fits.

Well, it's more like if a cute girl dressed decent she's fucking fantastic, so when she actually is above average (soepom, seraphim, timber) we combine our perviness with our nerdiness and she grows a huge peen.

Though I guess even if timber dressed horribly, we'd still love her because she's diamonds gf?