edwin in tokyo

z_ace

you know what, I actually know that they are European Model (bc I own a pair, haha)They're made in Italy... I bought mine from royal cheese in France (www.royalcheese.com)

I think Edwin Japan still has a bunch of pretty cool stuff though (and it should be easy to find) But if you're looking at those price points (and I'm assuming you're looking for a modern cut jean) why don't you consider omnigod or johnbull/sewing chop? do a search for both of those terms in the forum to see what I'm talking about...

hm so do they sell the ed47 in japan or only europe ? because then i would not have to pay shipping you know :]

looked at both of the brands, didn't really find any pair that i would like too much... but ill write in the small question thread

I'm sure there's some place that sells the ED47 in Japan, but it's probably easiest to get it in Europe.

There might even be some places in the US, but it seems like any Edwin dealers here in the US mostly get the Japanese line or some weird export mdoels that aren't really all that great.