Most Influential Members on SuFu

jimmyc

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing the goods to the members of the forum:

Coldrice: started it all, enabling the onslaught of Japanese goods on the forum.

2000db: did take up the mantle at some point, had a large volume like Coldrice.

I think lots of people don't remember those times but this was the real deal. I mean people got some shit for incredible prices with excellent service.

i like how you mention people who often changed the direction/showed the new way. I think you need to add sphoxx, westside and many others.

that's stupid man..

are you trying to say his pre 07 designs are better than his new?

i see what you're trying to say tho.. it's 'cool' to be edgy these days, which rick's stuff is, and he's getting attention for it.. as raf and hedi's stuff used to be

that's stupid man..

are you trying to say his pre 07 designs are better than his new?

i see what you're trying to say tho.. it's 'cool' to be edgy these days, which rick's stuff is, and he's getting attention for it.. as raf and hedi's stuff used to be

No, he's saying that people who STARTED buying Rick Owens after 2007 followed the path made by other members. That doesn't mean that they were wrong or that RO now sucks, merely that the members with influence are those that started this shit. Using myself as an example I'd say no one here repped or wore Lanvin before I did. I'm not sure others started buying it because of me (they probably didn't) but I may have had a small part in popularizing it or at least making people aware of it on the forum.