marc j vans

tazmaniac

BOth Marc Jacobs and American Rag have stores in SF for all you Norcal folks. If you are in the SF area you should check out stores around Union Square and then walk straight down Sutter st and check out Huf. I just bought some Marc J vans there a few hours ago. If you keep walking down Sutter you can check out American Rag on Van Ness which also stocks Marc J slip on vans.

Edited by super on Jul 16, 2005 at 01:46 AM

Late post I know, but you can just call the store in NY, buy the shoes with plastic and have FedEx/UPS/etc collect them and ship them over to you. Maybe kinda extreme, but I've done it a couple of times and the folks at MJ were very helpful.

Quote:

yeah, saw that. Should've mentioned my size: 8.5 US. Found it on huf, solebox berlin and sneakerking frankfurt, though none had my size

--- Original message by tazmaniac on Jul 15, 2005 05:53 AM

tazmaniac, i don't think they made a 8.5! i called one of the marc stores looking for that same size and she said they didn't come in half sizes. if they did, i'm looking for a pair alsoicon_smile_tongue.gif

Maybe off topic, but I'll ask.

Anyone know where to get older Vans? I'm specifically looking for the first Salman Agahs (circa 1993). My searches have been limited to the web, so if anyone can guide me to some stores that I can call, it would be much appreciated.

Quote:

The new Marc J Vans are pretty ill. They'll look good hella broke in. I think patent leather is wack unless you just break the hell out of it.

Patent Bapes will NEVER look good though. Keep dreamin' Nigo!

marcjacobsvans.jpg

--- Original message by TragicBliss on Aug 1, 2005 12:08 AM

I really like these!