anyone sag their jeans?

Guest soleFLY

^^^^ i looked at mynudies a little and i have to say, that site annoys the bejesus out of me. You look at the comments some people post for the pictures and they leave me wondering if that forum is all noobs. i.e.

"hey i need a bit of help with my nudie jeans. 8 months ago, i bought a pair of super slim kim black dry stretch size 29, which is a tiny bit looser than what would fit me perfectly, as i thought i might grow a bit (im only 15 yrs old), but now they've stretched even more so they're over a size too big. if i wash it according to the care instructions (60 degrees machine wash) it will only shrink 3% which probably wont be enough. if i wash it in say 80 degrees water, would i be able to shrink it more? ie does hotter water mean more shrinkage?

are there any other ways i can make it shrink more?

thanx"

^^^^ i looked at mynudies a little and i have to say, that site annoys the bejesus out of me. You look at the comments some people post for the pictures and they leave me wondering if that forum is all noobs. i.e.

"hey i need a bit of help with my nudie jeans. 8 months ago, i bought a pair of super slim kim black dry stretch size 29, which is a tiny bit looser than what would fit me perfectly, as i thought i might grow a bit (im only 15 yrs old), but now they've stretched even more so they're over a size too big. if i wash it according to the care instructions (60 degrees machine wash) it will only shrink 3% which probably wont be enough. if i wash it in say 80 degrees water, would i be able to shrink it more? ie does hotter water mean more shrinkage?

are there any other ways i can make it shrink more?

thanx"

think about it for a moment...it really isn't that different here ;)

^ HAHA that made me crack up !!! Kid must of got expelled of something :P But anyway I dont like to sag personally even though I might a little because I'm tall and I don't like the look of being so slim.

anyone sag? do the fades/whiskers/honeycombs look different ? can u guys post pics of wear on denim that were worn sagged?

Please excuse the noobiness, what exactly is wearing your denim sagged? is that when you wear your jeans on your ass instead of your waist?

Guest ilikeskating

Turn the channel to BET and look at all the black rappers. then, look at where their waist is supposed to be, and then look at where their jeans are