anyone sag their jeans?

Guest soleFLY

^^ yeah it's just wearing them really low slung on your hips/on your ass.

I used to do it all the time but dont usually anymore.

I have to say that Nudies look pretty bad sagged most of the time. Especially styles with low yokes like the thin finn and when they are sized down...

^^ yeah it's just wearing them really low slung on your hips/on your ass.

I used to do it all the time but dont usually anymore.

I have to say that Nudies look pretty bad sagged most of the time. Especially styles with low yokes like the thin finn and when they are sized down...

Thanks for the heads up. I pretty much wear all my jeans 'sagged', it just feels more comfortable. I thought the whole idea of the low yoke on the Nudies was to create that sagged look while still wearing em normally.

I think the effect ooks best with low-rise denim but then again my Cheap Mondays look pretty cool sagged and they have a pretty long rise.

I sag a little bit, depending on the type of jeans/outfit I wear...

Although idk if there is a sag phenomenon or whatever, but I've recently noticed a lot of 'kids' sagging their jeans like a ridiculous muthafu...i.e. literally half way down their ass to the point where they have to pull them up every 20 seconds.

^This, imho, looks pretty stupid if you ask me.

I've recently noticed a lot of 'kids' sagging their jeans like a ridiculous muthafu...i.e. literally half way down their ass

Sydney has seemingly gotten over this trend. i mean a bit of sag is ok but there used to be clubs full of people looking like how you suggest wearing super tight. super tight i am cool with but assfest 2007 not so much.

^^^^ i think i look as if i had no ass when i sag my mondays. the pockets are superbig and superlow

I don't have an ass so either way it's gonna look like i don't have one!

I agree about the 'supersaggers' - just looks ridiculous imo. Personally I think that If you have to keep pulling them up all the time, your not pulling it off properly. When I sag (surely we can think of a better name than sag!) my jeans I reckon I have them about 1/4 down my butt. I also only do it when I'm wearing a baggier shirt / jumper so you can't see undies / buttcrack.

Saggin for me started by carrying 357 mags & nine mm's in my belt at like 13-14 .

Don't do it intentionally just a little although I do try to "wear them better" when I go out

No I dont carry pistolas in my pants any longer . Have a permit to carry one now - in full view ..

I AM SAG.

I sag my jeans because my legs are insanely long compared to my upper body, pulling my pants to the traditional waist level makes me look like an absolute douche bag.

ahh i thought he was shorter than 5'9" - 5'10"

i guess sagging really low can make u look quite short.

if hes 5'10" I must be a mile high. I'm 6' and I can look around without seeing him :D

it's because he's fat.

now this is actually true.

i dont sag because my torso is long compared to my legs... if i sag then it looks even longer... most shirts wouldnt be long enough to cover whatevers showing because of the sag.

also, half the time im not wearing underwear, and pubes are never a good look.

i dont sag because my torso is long compared to my legs... if i sag then it looks even longer... most shirts wouldnt be long enough to cover whatevers showing because of the sag.

also, half the time im not wearing underwear, and pubes are never a good look.

I'm the same. 5'9" ,but I have a long torso and proportionally short legs. When I sag, I look like one of those long clowns with two people in the costume.

Guest soleFLY
Some idiot in Glasgow High Street a while ago...

DSCF2709-1.jpg

Can't understand why people think this is a good look.

thats od especially if u dont cover your ass

I never understood the point, but from what I hear, it's all about proportion, huh? Or just going overboard and looking like a complete fool (above)...

That's exactly it, it's about proportion and it working for your body type. On some people I reckon it looks cool when pulled off well and in others not so much.

However that pic that was posted, what's with that? Surely people he meets on the street tell him to pull his pants up? What a joke!

Guest soleFLY
Why not step out into the real world and notice on everyday people if they sag their pants or not?

Or does it need a Superfuture stamp of approval first?

I sag wen my pants sag.

easy tiger. the point of this thread was to find out if sagging has an effect on the outcome of whiskers/honeycombs etc. not to approve if i should sag or not :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

which i still havent received an answer...