IC: Nudie Thin Finns (dry and oscar wash), and APC New Standards Stretch Black

YO FORREALZ I DUNNO, CUZ I WARE TRU TO SIZE BUT I GESS DEM SHITZ PROB STRETCH OUT LYK MY BABIEZ MAMAS COOTCH WHEN SHE BE GIVIN BURF AND SHIT. NE WAYZ, I JUST WARE MY JAWNS FOR LYK A WEAK AND DEN THROW EM OUT CUZ I GOTTA KEEP MY SHIT CLEAN, NAHMEAN? DAT REMINEZ ME, I GOTTA COP A FRESH PAIR OF BUTTAHS 4 BACK TO SKOOL. WoRd.

If you need a 33 or 34, I can probably get one for you. let me know.

confucius, sorry to say that the only new cures they have are 33" and above, which roughly translates to 36" and above. Sorry mate.

As far as the Thin Finns and Regular Ralfs go, they are being marked down another 10% this weekend, so if there are some decent sizes still around, I'll swoop them up, and pass the savings along to you.

I saw the following sizes:

Dry Stretch: 27-29, 33 and above

Oscar Dark: 29, 30, 33 and above

Regular Ralf Wash Deluxe: basically I saw everything except for 31.

PM me if your interested in any of the above nudies, and they will probably be 5-10 less come sunday. I will post a pair of the New Cures in 28 in a separate thread.

I have a size 30 in both the thin Finn Oscar dark and regular ralf worn de luxe. Bought for my bro but he's being a cunt, so whatevs.

135 Shipped Domestic. 145 shipped worldwide. 10 bucks off if you buy both. Gonna post em on eBay for that price plus fees where they'll sell in a matter of hours. Act fast. Both retail for around .