Atelier Ladurance Frontier sizing compare with other brands

chinaman_6

I have measured my frontier pants by this method: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41

and the results are:

Waist: 34.645

Front.R: 12.2

Back.R: 15.35

Upper thigh: 26

Inseam: 32.3

Knee: 19.7

Leg-Open: 18.9

Now I compared these (quite) baggy jeans with the Sugar Cane Okinawa's and I was wondering if I did the measurement correct because I looks like the okinawas's are even baggier than the Frontier?

Btw, Does anyone know if the Frontier will shrink alot in cold water?

thanks

Do you then think that a 40 C wash would be the best option for a balance between shrinkage and contrast forming? I am asking this because there isn't much info on Atelier Ladurance jeans available. (atleast not as much as LVC, APC etc)

Do you then think that a 40 C wash would be the best option for a balance between shrinkage and contrast forming? I am asking this because there isn't much info on Atelier Ladurance jeans available. (atleast not as much as LVC, APC etc)

No one knows?

Try contextclothing. They are the ones who carry the ALD's and, judging by their gallery, have experience washing them. Cultizm and Volls also carry them. I'm sure they must know something about washing and shrinkage. Mind you, they are retailers so not sure about how helpful they're willing to be to someone who isn't intending to buy.

Mynudies.com has a few ALD fanatics, if I remember correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought some Royal pants a while ago(the discontinued selvage one) size 30x33 and they streched about 2 inches... And I just bought some Frontiers(the 11 oz. greyish one. forgot the name). The tag says the waist size is 28 but it definately fits like a 31.