seriously, how do brands like this sell?

Guest freedomfighter

I don't know guys. if you're talking about streetwear, 3sixteen is WAY at the top of the heap.

Their designs are getting better by season and are way more original than your beloved aNYthing, Rockersnyc, MOB, etc...

Weird, Andrew is a cool guy but I've never liked any of their stuff.

Always liked Rockers and aNYthing. And mishka of course, dont you looooove them, kiya?

I don't know guys. if you're talking about streetwear, 3sixteen is WAY at the top of the heap.

Their designs are getting better by season and are way more original than your beloved aNYthing, Rockersnyc, MOB, etc...

you're kidding right? rockers is 129091290909012590901212590

fuck it. INFINITELY better than this 3sixteen shite. this isn't the worst brand (there are lots worse...CRASH! level, ex. fysh, any line started by 15 yr old azns), but comparing it to rockers is STOOPS. all this shit is played...at least GOOKS N ASSHOLES is staying current with the neonz and colorz.

definitely not better than Rockers.

arguably better than aNYthing, but i'll only let people from the west coast believe that.

MOB shouldn't even be considered worth mentioning.

the middle ages motif is basically a tired attempt at putting a new spin on all the weaponry prints that were popular for a year or two, and the other references to armor, crowns, and the same lion crest that i can get on a Mossimo polo from Target are also

weak and overdone by everyone from Juicy Couture down to, yes, Tar-jay.

the urkel tee is their 90s shirt, the shred jacket should probably make Mhi consider legal action... i like the idea of the roxanne jacket, but it looks boxy and ugly in that color.

you're kidding right? rockers is 129091290909012590901212590

fuck it. INFINITELY better than this 3sixteen shite. this isn't the worst brand (there are lots worse...CRASH! level, ex. fysh, any line started by 15 yr old azns), but comparing it to rockers is STOOPS. all this shit is played...at least GOOKS N ASSHOLES is staying current with the neonz and colorz.

Well, at least we agreed that the B.Son shit was cool...

Well, at least we agreed that the B.Son shit was cool...

haha agree to disagree. actually i take one of the things i said back...3sixteen is on the level of crooks and castles when it comes to design, maybe even anything on digitalgravel. the quality could possibly be better than [random small-ish streetwear brand], i don't know i haven't handled the garments.

I think the OP takes clothing way too seriously. If you don't like it (I actually am not a fan of this brand) all you can do is not buy it. Complaining about it, especially on here where I doubt anybody buys it anyways, is a waste of time.