Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

my friend called it a "shotty" when we did that. the body high from the nicotine was really intense, mostly cause i dont smoke cigs I guess. it was pretty fun though.

edit: he's from fresno area I guess each place has its own term for it haha

i just had to "covertly" go up to my room to blaze a bowl...home for the holidays is wack like that. BUT there is a ton of dank munchies in the fridge so it kinda evens out.

This is why I got a launch-box.

Im not into j's during the cold season. My fingers get cold and then it gets hard to hold.

In other news: i bought a sugar cane cyclone yesterday and some ocb rolling papers. I have zero problem finding ocb around here....anyone need a proxy?

but don't your fingers get more cold having to light a lighter to hit a bowl? i'm a big fan of smokin j's in the winter. fuck it i'm a big fan of smoking j's all the time

I actually clean all of my glass around once a week so there isnt usually any resin that accumulates enough for me to smoke. I used to not clean my glass as much but recently a lot of lips touch my bong so im just a freak about it. I used to not care but i notice food stains from seshing and eating and it grosses me out..

You dont eat off dirty dishes, why smoke out of dirty bongs (not saying that not cleaning your slides is a bad thing))

but don't your fingers get more cold having to light a lighter to hit a bowl? i'm a big fan of smokin j's in the winter. fuck it i'm a big fan of smoking j's all the time

Oh i didnt mean holding it to hit it. That is fine with me, i have a problem rolling the joint in the cold. My fingers get numb and rolling becomes extremely difficult. Big props to snow people who roll js outdoors haha. In Vale this guy introduced me to the convenience of a glass chillum. Smash some bud in the end, put it up to your mouth, and just rip itt!