Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

no question, 4 piece is definitely the way to go. after putting an eighth of bud through mine, i have enough kief to last me for the next 3-5 days. i'm broke and it saves money since i don't have to pick up as frequently.

and yes, kief snappers ftw

dsc02626k.jpg

Grinders > fingers simply because of the keif catching possibilities.

i don't like kief catchers on grinders but to use fingers is sacrilege to me. i do it on the road or in a pinch, but i am also known to buy single use scissors at gas stations. cut up bud and dump. If i break up good weed with my fingers, i get to0o much kief on them. i want that in my bowl or blunt or whatever.

please more info on that Banana OG. i have heard of this but thought they were fucking with me.

seriously, no MOM's...??

anyone ever have any weed that smelled/tasted like chemicals?

i got some that smelled completely soapy and sour, like a piss smell or something

maybe this is common, but im just curious cause it was new to me

The buds you got are unflushed and are disgusting. Get rid of them.

The Banana OG is a strain one of our personal producers does just for for our Co-Op.

It's Banana Kush crossed with a very fine cut of OG. The Banana is dominant in it. It tastes just like Banana Runts or sometimes like a Banana Cream Smoothie, which is also what it smells like (Banana Cream). The look as you can see is straight OG. I haven't smoked a finer Banana OG than this... As you can tell it is done proper, this guy is the real deal and I love having him on the team.

Burns to perfect white ash. The smoke is so smooth you feel like you're not hitting anything. The smoke is very thick and milky. The clear/milky/amber trichome ratio is on point, less than 5% clear trichomes. That tells you something. The high is HEAVYYYYYYY, definitely a chest expander. One of those buds where you need to catch yourself after you take a nice rip.

The Banana OG is a strain one of our personal producers does just for for our Co-Op.

It's Banana Kush crossed with a very fine cut of OG. The Banana is dominant in it. It tastes just like Banana Runts or sometimes like a Banana Cream Smoothie, which is also what it smells like (Banana Cream). The look as you can see is straight OG. I haven't smoked a finer Banana OG than this... As you can tell it is done proper, this guy is the real deal and I love having him on the team.

Burns to perfect white ash. The smoke is so smooth you feel like you're not hitting anything. The smoke is very thick and milky. The clear/milky/amber trichome ratio is on point, less than 5% clear trichomes. That tells you something. The high is HEAVYYYYYYY, definitely a chest expander. One of those buds where you need to catch yourself after you take a nice rip.

drooool.....

FOAF said he once got some 'nana hash in Clear Lake. i've been trying to see if he was bullshitting or not, appears now he might not have been. you know what the lineage is for the Banana?

it is just an oil pipe. it is used for smoking concentrates. some pipes - like the one in the video - have a glass piece so you can use a regular bowl if you'd like too.

hit up dementia if you are in california.

bubble hash and budder are just concentrates. it's usually only the process used to make it that decides the name.

I should get a grinder but i'm on the go a lot and it would be just one more thing to worry about. how much are they?

went and got some green crack today and was told they'd be doing a buy 5 eighths get one free deal pretty soon with a little punch card or something haha.

also am i the only one that doesn't seem to get as pure blazed off indica dominant strains? i'll give one a try every once in a while. usually the best one the club has atm so it's really really dank, but for some reason i don't really ever get blitzed, or any kind of strong body high. it's not like nothing happens, it's just never as strong a high as how blazed i get off sativa dominant stuff like jack herer, green crack, super silver haze etc. the same is true with edibles. i've never really felt the affects and i've tried a good amount. had some before a show once, with a friend and he was a goner, seriously couldn't stop laughing. i didn't feel shit. that's pretty much why i always get sativas.

i almost only smoke spliffs and i really really couldn't live without my grinder. in a smoke session with friends, i usually roll around 10 spliffs and i really couldn't be able to do it if i didn't have my grinder. i really don't like to grind up dank bud with my hands anyways, because they get sticky/resiny and i lose a lot of kief. i smoke a fat bowl of kief about every 2 weeks from what i collect. and to whoever who said that he's on the go and that a grinder would be annoying on the go, i have one all the time on me, and i'm on the go all the time. if i'm sitting in a park and i have to roll, the grinder is such a lifesaver because i don't need to sit around for 10 minutes grinding up bud with my hand knowing i won't get as high as i would if i had my grinder and it's a waste of time, i personally don't have the patience. it's also easier to roll with grinded weed.