Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

EXPERTS: Out of everything used to smoke with what will get you more high?

raank them as well.

blunt,bong,pipe,vape...etc.

in terms of smoking efficiently and getting the most out of your weed, its vape > bong > pipe > blunt > joint, i believe. but, different occasions always calls for different methods. e.g., at a kickback with some homies there's nothing like a nice blunt to pass around and shoot the shit with.

Yea I have actually, never had em though.

I have seen chocolate too.

I saw some Icy Mint Optimos the other day in ChinaTown.

Actually a menthol swisher sounds good for today. I know a smokeshop that sells em so Ill let you know how they taste by 4 pm lol

u know 90% of the time, because the wand is so hot, u can just put it right near the herbs for it to start burning...it makes the keef / hash much more melty and gives you a much more satisfying smoke...just try putting it a few mm away from the bowl instead of on top...

excellent advisement!! smoke snaps that way too, no better way.

who throws honeybuns into a vaporizor?:confused::confused:

or any one experimenting with butane honey oil or other processes.

ps all take a field trip to pakistan i require

PLAYFUL HASH:cool:

Guest Methimphibian
Yea I have actually, never had em though.

I have seen chocolate too.

I saw some Icy Mint Optimos the other day in ChinaTown.

Actually a menthol swisher sounds good for today. I know a smokeshop that sells em so Ill let you know how they taste by 4 pm lol

oh, i've tried them before in SF actually, just haven't seen them in socal anywhere. if ur spot still has them post/pm the address pls. thanks.

Finally made it up to the valley last weekend and went to Delta 9 and RDC. Delta 9 is 21+ now, so I couldn't get in. RDC was pretty good though, and I picked up some Blue Dream Haze since that's one of my favorite strains, a gram of chocolate hash and got a free gram for being a new patient.

The Blue Dream Haze is nice and cerebral, a good energetic Sativa. Not a particularly smooth smoke, but a really long lasting high.

img0374spv.jpg

So tried a menthol swisher like i said i would.

Its very strange. Not bad, and there is a mild menthol taste.

It is a bit harsher and your throat feels minty. I would try it again, but not very often. Its a interesting change.

Chocolate coming up soon.

lost my goddamn wristlet with my weed in it.

FUCK MOI.

edit: false alarm, i found it~~

god i am the worsttttt

WHO lets me outta the house?!!?

^

kingda ka is worth waiting for the front seat. there's something i love about coming off with my hair straight up and tears dried on your face. also the rollback makes it that much more alluring. definitely wait for the front.

Oakland kids are always stocked up on blunt paper. NY people seem to love dutches.

du. it's the wu. slit you back like a ducthmasta killa. i love vanilla dutchies. and the dutchmaster collection box is funny as hell baked. like mozart is on there. funny to think that mozart is related to blunts. always imagine smoking a fat blunt with mozart.

166.jpg

So I was on Haight St. And I see a couple of cats with a sign similar to this one. These guys were probably no older than 20 years old. All of a sudden some OG Haight St. hobo nigga strolls through to them and just straight up says. "Get your sign and get the fuck off my street." Haight St hobos keep it real hood. Real real hood.

So I was on Haight St. And I see a couple of cats with a sign similar to this one. These guys were probably no older than 20 years old. All of a sudden some OG Haight St. hobo nigga strolls through to them and just straight up says. "Get your sign and get the fuck off my street." Haight St hobos keep it real hood. Real real hood.

lol...this was taken at Downtown LA's artwalk

No Haight St hobos keeping it real here