Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i wouldnt go and say americans cant roll for shit, ive got some pretty text book blunts and joints. '

i thought some of you stoner iphone users would appreciate this.

the blunt burns as your battery life decreases. and the sliders are replaced with weed plant icons.

downloadnia.jpg

^ Nice app.

My damn dormitory is having "random" maintenance search from 4/20-4/24 from 10am-5pm, which is probably planned to hunt for smokers in their rooms. Such bullshit.

Damn! Where do you go to school? I'm an RA in the dorms and we never do shit like that. Our policy is if we don't see it or smell it, it isn't happening, and we never go searching for trouble.

Or maybe that's just my personal policy, so I never have to narc on anyone.

whats up with chicks and watching lotr when theyre faded?

I had an eighth each of AK47 and purple dynamite on the way down to coachella this weekend. I returned with barely a gram of purple dynamite (super upper, AK had us on our asses).

Im so worn and drained from coachella I kind of dont care that its 420 today.

i think im gonna just sleep it off honestly

just another day, but it does mean that this thread will be at the top alll day which makes it easy to get to. just blazed a bowl and moved my computer approx. 8 inches and the internet went from 1 bar to 4(full) haha so psyched. it wasn't working well since i moved (Cap Cod) a few days ago, so good to be near the ocean i can't wait for the summer.