Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I never tried BHO. Is it hard to make? I love making a good hash, but I heard only the best things about BHO.

Anyway, I have the first Saturday off of managing a restaurant in 4 years. Nothing like bong hits and Rolling Rocks to make a good afternoon.

Has anyone tried russian rocket fuel ? It smells like no weed I've smelled before. If I had a camera to do it justice this would be a picture post.

my buddy forgot his camera over at my house so I had to take a couple bud shots. the strain is hong kong, a cross off sour diesel. Just went in jars yesterday and it already smokes amazing, can't wait to see how smooth it ends up.

the scissor hash has had me on my ass the last few nights. Daaamn

my half

DSCN1100.jpg

DSCN1106.jpg

better light

DSCN1109.jpg

thats some fire right there

I like concentrates.

Nothing like hitting a fatty kief topped bowl after class.

Here is my question to kush smokers with pollen grinders whom have also smoked good hash: What do you feel is stronger, a bowl of bud with hash or a bowl full of kief and some buds?

06b6b41f.jpg

Edit: i just hit it. Ridankulous

why do you top the bowl, go for a sandwich son

nothing like a kiefy surprise in the middle

also not letting a flame lick the kief, just let the buds soak it up

It was a spontaneous kief bowl. Friend packed a bowl. I put kief on top. Both of us too stoned to remember the sandwich method lol. I usually do it too

I've been smoking on a bouncy-ball sized wad of res for like two weeks now lol. I wouldn't recommend it. I can kind of feel my brain dripping out of my ears.

1888 post yea!

I've been smoking on a bouncy-ball sized wad of res for like two weeks now lol. I wouldn't recommend it. I can kind of feel my brain dripping out of my ears.

1888 post yea!

been there my man .. harsh times but its honestly better than smoking on nothing.

Damn nice showerhead diffuser. After buying my alex k downstem i still want a soulshine family glass one. I have a buddy who recently ordered a showerhead diffy from glassmansdoll, so i'll get some pics when i can. Duce your diffy in your a/c has nice gashy slits. On the ssfg diffy, the slits on the showerhead are way thinner than the slits on my alex k. There is more drag but also more diffusion. I prefer it.

^ thanks conner

Damn nice showerhead diffuser. After buying my alex k downstem i still want a soulshine family glass one. I have a buddy who recently ordered a showerhead diffy from glassmansdoll, so i'll get some pics when i can. Duce your diffy in your a/c has nice gashy slits. On the ssfg diffy, the slits on the showerhead are way thinner than the slits on my alex k. There is more drag but also more diffusion. I prefer it.

i was actually deciding between the alex k and sgw showerheads. it did look like the slits on the alex k were bigger than on my sgw. but wouldn't that mean yours has less drag (since it lets in more air)? i just picked the sgw cuz i liked the way the slits looked more. that massive showerhead ashcatcher in the video above was my buddy's. i was trying to trade him my PHX for it all night lol. the downstem on that bitch is so wide, there's vritually no drag.

yeah, never seen one of those. place by my house has a few zong ones which I have always wanted to try. They have roor shit too, but none like that.

god i haven't hit a roor in like two years. shit used to just make newcomers pass out and turn yellow.

I just cleaned my shit today. I dont eat off dirty dishes, why smoke out of dirty bongs? How often do you clean your glass sufu? I clean my shit after 250-300 uses. By "use" i mean after a single hit of smoke has be taken through the tube. I usually reach this in 2 weeks or so.

3192d1e3.jpg

Guest Methimphibian
I just cleaned my shit today. I dont eat off dirty dishes, why smoke out of dirty bongs? How often do you clean your glass sufu? I clean my shit after 250-300 uses. By "use" i mean after a single hit of smoke has be taken through the tube. I usually reach this in 2 weeks or so.

Every single day, I drop a ~1/2 tsp of grunge off, mix with a little hot/warm water, shake for a few mins then rinse, leaves it nice clean and ready for a night time vape session later or just pull it out the next day to toke. There's nothing like hitting off clean glass, and a bottle of GO cost $12 bucks it last like almost a year for me.

I could never put away glass after a toke and not clean it, even if you rinse it there is still some ash/resin stuck to it, plus it will smell like shit.