Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

damn that's looking nice, you've got some nice crosses every day, wish I could pick and choose like that. I have to find something decent and hold onto it for dear life.

I couldn't really do a great job on the macro focusing either...

probably didnt help that I was high as a kite.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3263/2553560615_0784be0c24.jpg?v=0

From a recent trip to Morocco, thought you guys might be entertained.

Now if only you could just grab it there before it hits the sketchy street dealers in D&G belt buckles.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow:) :) :)

saw some random quote today: "pot will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no pot"

was kat williams doing those quotes? go to 1:25

gWhUqo9Aivs

i cant smoke at all, as much as i want to. no matter what, i get noided and think fbi and cia is paying attention to everything i do. this even happens even if i smoke a little bit, the few instances that it hasnt happened was because it was medical club prescribed.

was kat williams doing those quotes? go to 1:25

gWhUqo9Aivs

i cant smoke at all, as much as i want to. no matter what, i get noided and think fbi and cia is paying attention to everything i do. this even happens even if i smoke a little bit, the few instances that it hasnt happened was because it was medical club prescribed.

dude i totally feel u man, thats why i quit blazing long time ago, i hated that paranoia feeling, and this is why i move on to ecstacy.

dude i totally feel u man, thats why i quit blazing long time ago, i hated that paranoia feeling, and this is why i move on to ecstacy.

I stopped pills, no more yada, I mostly sip syrup now. almost like smoking but no paranoia... anyone else who smokes never get an appetite after smoking? all my friends would get a shitload of food after a session but I never felt hungry afterwards.

Yea, ive never gotten paranoid or anything either....

but whats crazy is the last few days I havent smoked. Its probably because I'm at home now and most of my friends here don't smoke as much, but at school we smoked every day at least twice...it seems so weird...like im missing something

it kind of annoys me that no one wants to smoke...

:(

I stopped pills, no more yada, I mostly sip syrup now. almost like smoking but no paranoia... anyone else who smokes never get an appetite after smoking? all my friends would get a shitload of food after a session but I never felt hungry afterwards.

Speaking of a shitload, a couple of homies and I rolled through Jack and the Box last night after a session.. total bill came out to $30.

I've never been paranoid while high... You dudes are just pussy ass niggahs.

man we were cruising through GMR one night, probably around 2am and i had a j burnin... we reached the bottom of the canyon and there were these 3 cop cars at the bottom completely blockin the road. i didnt even toss the j out, just crushed it into the ashtray in my car. cops stopped me but they were looking for modded cars so they let me go... but i was paranoid as fuck driving around while smoking for a while after that

I've never been paranoid while high... You dudes are just pussy ass niggahs.

eh, ive got pulled over under the influence quite a bit. i was boxing the car with some friends at his house and it just so happened that there was a party down the street... we just finished our session and cops were heading down the street to break up the party but they saw us in a cloudy car first. cop didnt trip, but all i remember he said was "cute" when he saw the bong on ground.

i.d.k.

seems pretty risky to deal like that but if you have a buddy somewhere who could ship UPS in a pound of coffee with no return address and shouldn't have any problems.

bin dun son.

this is the worst idea ever. im sure they dont check but if they attempt to use dogs to sniff packages, the dogs are trained to sniff out drugs that are mixed into places they dont belong such as coffee + stash.

and?

with a bogus return address they don't have shit on you.

"someone must have sent that to me trying to set me up"

no charges could ever be pressed, worst case your out your weed and a cheap lb of coffee.

I've done it 15-20 times with a 100% success rate, so if UPS uses dogs, I've gotten lucky but I doubt they do.

I watched the movie "super high me" tonight, anyone heard of it? Some pothead comedian smokes pot everyday for 30 days and does medical tests to see how bad it affects you.

It was alright, I've never been to California before so it was cool to see the dispenseries.

You motherfuckers are god damn lucky