Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

sometimes it feels like my high lasts for a really long time...a whole day even. maybe i am just thinking it, so it feels like that...but my friend had the same reaction.

It happens to me too. I have smoked and baked (and then eaten) many times and my high usually lasts more than 2 hours, depending on the amount and quality of course.

I found this:

The pharmacokinetics of THC vary as a function of its route of administration. Pulmonary assimilation of inhaled THC causes a maximum plasma concentration within minutes, psychotropic effects start within seconds to a few minutes, reach a maximum after 15-30 minutes, and taper off within 2-3 hours. Following oral ingestion, psychotropic effects set in with a delay of 30-90 minutes, reach their maximum after 2-3 hours and last for about 4-12 hours, depending on dose and specific effect. At doses exceeding the psychotropic threshold, ingestion of cannabis usually causes enhanced well-being and relaxation with an intensification of ordinary sensory experiences. The most important acute adverse effects caused by overdosing are anxiety and panic attacks, and with regard to somatic effects increased heart rate and changes in blood pressure.
Oh no.. so all those times when I became paranoid was overdosed..

I'm getting my Medicann card in a couple of weeks, that means I can go to sf and get my pick of any of this shit!

http://www.thegreencross.org/ver3/

*go to the number one at the top and click menu

I'm so juiced.

green thumbs up for green cross!!! best/cheapest weed in SF! 40/e's delivered.

I'm getting my Medicann card in a couple of weeks, that means I can go to sf and get my pick of any of this shit!

http://www.thegreencross.org/ver3/

*go to the number one at the top and click menu

I'm so juiced.

green thumbs up for green cross!!! best/cheapest weed in SF! 40/e's delivered.

come on guys i wanna see more pics. let an east coast girl dream about the west coast for a little while...

you dont need to dream.. theres plenty of good shit on your own coast.

but if you really want to..

just got this third hand from a friend of a friend that grows in cali. any of you cali doods able to identify it? its got bright purple (the saturation isnt exaggerated in these shots) sprinkled throughout, tastes of flowers/fruit

2556379783_23d28c1635.jpg

2556379827_37229def92.jpg

2556379869_e81fb44636_o.jpg

^i dont think it actually does intensify the high.. though i guess its possible. it does however taste kinda cool. some kid tried the vodka option once and i liked it, though it seems like a waste of good hooch to me.. ive heard from other friends that beer tasted good too. no idea on the health aspects involved though

I think I've determined one of the most effective ways to smoke weed (in regards to amount smoked vs. how high you get.) Before somebody jumps in to yell "vaporizer!" I should let you know that I regularly use a volcano and a phx trinity. I still think this is the most bang for your buck though

waterless gravity bong... usually we make them out of those plastic tropicana or iced tea jugs. cut off the bottom, tape on a bag, and create a bowl out of the cap using tinfoil (or if you're fancy like me you can just cut out a hole in the cap and stick a chillum or a male piece in there)

I'm a fairly heavy smoker but these get me blasted every time. I suppose a water grav would be just as effective, but these are much less messy and the smoke is trapped within the container/bag so it can be more discrete

edit: also please don't put alcohol in your bong... waste of booze, and it does nothing to your high

waterless gravity bong... usually we make them out of those plastic tropicana or iced tea jugs. cut off the bottom, tape on a bag, and create a bowl out of the cap using tinfoil (or if you're fancy like me you can just cut out a hole in the cap and stick a chillum or a male piece in there)

I don't know where you're from, but your post is clearly describing what, from my experience, is commonly referred to as a parachute.

parachute.jpg

Picked up half an 1/8th or Romulan the other day from a Long Beach Clinic. Smelled and smoked amazingly.

And my friend has an AMG Glass bong with 3 percs on it and he has 2 perculating ash catchers. With Ice in the chamber and XXX Vitamin Water, it will be the most amazing hit you would take haha. After each hit, you can taste the vitamin water.

you dont need to dream.. theres plenty of good shit on your own coast.

but if you really want to..

just got this third hand from a friend of a friend that grows in cali. any of you cali doods able to identify it? its got bright purple (the saturation isnt exaggerated in these shots) sprinkled throughout, tastes of flowers/fruit

2556379783_23d28c1635.jpg

2556379827_37229def92.jpg

2556379869_e81fb44636_o.jpg

yea, this beautiful specimen doesn't exist in indy. but dear god, i wish it did.

now how about favorite munchy food? i personally love baking choc chip cookies when i'm baked... you let them bake to a point of gooey perfection, and i swear they make the best high food.

now how about favorite munchy food? i personally love baking choc chip cookies when i'm baked... you let them bake to a point of gooey perfection, and i swear they make the best high food.

well put :)

last night we did strawberry kush then ordered sushi

i also HIGHLY suggest listening to Modest Mouse's cd The Moon & Antarctica...

tunes are a must. the mars volta was made for marijuana enjoyment... black mountain, animal collective, my morning jacket. all great to blaze to

either that or some hardcore reality hip hop -- immortal technique... POS. makes you wanna shit on the white house and start some fires :mad:

tunes are a must. the mars volta was made for marijuana enjoyment... black mountain, animal collective, my morning jacket. all great to blaze to

either that or some hardcore reality hip hop -- immortal technique... POS. makes you wanna shit on the white house and start some fires :mad:

cursive is also really really good for high relaxing. and i know this is corny, but coldplay always sounds amazing to me when i'm stoned.

No matter how old I get, when I'm looking for tunes that go well with smoking pot I always resort back to Bone thugs. Whether it be Creepin on ah come up, east 1999, the art of war, krayzie bone's solo cd, or the bone thugs story - they never disappoint.

Dayz of Our Livez from the Set it Off soundtrack is also some epic shit to get high too ( a la queen latifah and jada pinkett in the movie)

For munchies? Seriously... In N Out never fails me.

Double double /w grilled onions + extra spread.

Animal style fries + extra spread.

Coke, and I don't even like soda... It just goes great with this combo.

in n out is SO SO SO amazing for munchies... i wish they had them here. just another reason to go west... i'm not a fan of their milkshakes though. they're too thick to get through the straw.

^late pass on the music while smoking tip, whole other thread already.

-cold leftovers

-taco bell

-super value menus

when youre a kid stoner the best munchie food is the cheapest, 'less you like not having any more money for weed after youre finally full..

did you just call immortal technique a piece of shit?

-cold leftovers

cold pizzzzaaaaaa is probably one of my favorite breakfasts.

anyone who knows anything about pot knows about the crazy shit grown in N. Cal, lets just leave it at that

most of the pics in this thread are lame.........the pic kixslf posted is n. cal standard

And whoever was talking about medicann, that is high school shit. And more importantly, is all a crock of shit. You are just basically paying to get into a store where you can "legally" buy weed. I compare these clubs to the speakeasy's of the 1920's. From the outside they look like regular storefronts but inside they carry a varying amount of weeds, all of which are overpriced.

knowing growers who provide to clubs > cannibus clubs

and DANIWAY, youve gotta be on some drugs if you think that leafy schwag posted there is a "beautiful specimen." If the dude cant properly cure and trim weed, how potent do you think it will be?

anyone who knows anything about pot knows about the crazy shit grown in N. Cal, lets just leave it at that

most of the pics in this thread are lame.........the pic kixslf posted is n. cal standard

And whoever was talking about medicann, that is high school shit. And more importantly, is all a crock of shit. You are just basically paying to get into a store where you can "legally" buy weed. I compare these clubs to the speakeasy's of the 1920's. From the outside they look like regular storefronts but inside they carry a varying amount of weeds, all of which are overpriced.

knowing growers who provide to clubs > cannibus clubs

and DANIWAY, youve gotta be on some drugs if you think that leafy schwag posted there is a "beautiful specimen." If the dude cant properly cure and trim weed, how potent do you think it will be?

you have NO idea how incredibly shitty and dirty the weed is in indy. any bud with the slightest glimmer makes me salivate. but i know it's not the best... i've looked at pages before this one.

you have NO idea how incredibly shitty and dirty the weed is in indy. any bud with the slightest glimmer makes me salivate. but i know it's not the best... i've looked at pages before this one.

I think you just don't know the right people....