Who's dad was the biggest asshole?

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

Everyones dad was an asshole. Its just a part of life. If they werent, you likely turned out a whiny pussy going to greenpeace rallys to scout for dudes or that weird 45 year old guy at the photo place. But was anybodies dad exceptionally assholeish?

I remember in like 1st grade i had to take a wicked leak but the teacher wouldnt let me go to the bathroom. I ended up straight pissing right there in my desk and they called my dad to come bring me some new pants. By the time he got there everyone was filing out of the class to go to music. My dad pretty much beat my ass right there in front of the whole class. Wearing a suit and tie and everything. When he was done he pointed at the teacher and said "dont you ever listen to this moron again, if you have to piss, get up and go"

Thank you dad.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to download emulators onto my dad's computer when I was a kid cause I couldn't afford to buy video games. My dad told me not to do it, I told him I wouldn't but did it anyway.

When he found out, he walked into my room and smashed my Playstation (which I saved up for months to pay for) and then left without saying a word.

Lesson learned: don't fuck with someone else's property

i love my dad

we share the same interests for the most part. and are hangoutable without it being weird in any way. hes got a doc in psych so he tends to know whats going on in my head often moreso than i do.

i am thankful for having a great dad. i have many fine companions who dont share that fact.

my dad is pretty much a regular asian dad. never really talks to me. just yells, loudly. used to hit me when i was little. calls me stupid a lot when i was still in grade school. this actually happend twice, i won an award for school and he yelled at me because i didnt win more. he never says i love you, so i grew up independent while my big sis needed that and was never given "love," so she cuts herself and is really emo about everything. My dad...is an ASSHOLE. the ironic thing is that i can see myself growing up to be like him in certain ways.

My dad isn't an asshole, but whenever we play sports together he always goes into coach mode and gives me all these tips and tries to have me improve my game (whatever we're playing). I think this stems from this one time back in 1st grade when my dad brought my brother to one of my soccer practices, and instead of playing during the scrimmage I ran around and pantsed the members of the opposing team. I wanted to make my bro laugh. :rolleyes:

the ironic thing is that i can see myself growing up to be like him in certain ways.

thats interesting...because of my dad i've never cheated on a girl i've been with nor will i ever be like him. now that i think about it the cunt has turned me into a pussy haha. shit.