EVERY DAY TIPS FOR A SUPERLIFEâ„¢

JUPAFETT

• 2 weeks later...
sorry jupa but i gotta bring it back to shit one more time... when you get those acidic shits that burn the sphincter... penaten cream in the hole cures it right up... but be away it isnt soluble in water... so you'll have a white asshole for a few days... i think its worth the pain relief tho

gotta try this sometime

Guest Fade to Black

since we're on the topic of discharge of bodily fluids...here's a good tip for a SUPER LIFE:

Every morning when I wake up I got this ritual...spank and shit. That way you get rid of all the toxins/build up in your body and you're ready to go for the rest of the day. Works 100% of the time, every time.

perfect solution to NOT get blue indigo from your new raw denim on your white shoes WITHOUT using any tape.

Simply wear some shoes you dont care about or some black shoes. If you wear your denim for about 2 consecutive weeks everyday, all the loose indigo will rub off on your shit shoes, then u can wear your brand new white shoes without getting them all blue'd up.

BUT!!!!!! Remember to not get the bottom of your jeans wet! If you do then the indigo will start running again! So wear your jeans for about 2 weeks straight with some BS shoes and then u can start wearing them with your brand new white shoes. Works everytime.