EVERY DAY TIPS FOR A SUPERLIFEâ„¢

JUPAFETT

SO THIS IS A LIFESTYLE SITE WELL, WE ALL GO INTO THE DETAILS OF GREAT GEAR/ART/SHOPS/KICKS/TRENDS AND THE LIKE. SO WHAT ABOUT THE FINER DETAILS I ASK? MOST ARE LITERALLY CONSUMED BY THE MATERIAL GOODS. COLLECTING, IDOL WORSHIP, CELELB FACTS AND RUMORS. SO I BELIVE WE CAN ALL BENEFIT FROM THE MORE SUBTLE YET USEFUL ASPECTS FOR A DAY TO DAY SUPERLIFEâ„¢....

I'LL START:

SO YEAH.... WHILST TAKING A HEAVY SHIT/PISSING SESSION, I MYSELF TEND TO INITIATE THE PROCESS WITH THE "PISS PHASE" FOLLOWED BY THE "SHIT PHASE" . SO WHAT I DO IS FLUSH WHILST SHITTING SO THAT WAY I WON'T GET THAT CORROSIVE PISS BACKSPLASH WHEN MY SHIT HITS THE WATER. THIS IS EFFECTIVE TO WHERE YOU WON'T HAVE TO CLEAN THE UNDERSIDE OF THE TOILET SEAT AS WELL. I THEN FINALIZE THE PROCEDURE WITH A VANILLA SCENTED PUMP SPRAY AIR FRESHENER. I FIND THE PUMP SPRAY VS. THE AREOSOL A BIT MORE DISCREET TO THOSE WITHIN EARSHOT IN ADDITION TO SUPPORTING THE PRESERVATION OF THE ALREADY DEPLETING OZONE LAYER.

TOILET.GIF

SO THERE THAT'S IT FROM ME. I MAY CHIME IN TIME TO TIME TO LEND SOME OTHER USEFUL TIPS.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTRIBUTE ANY IDEAS REGARDING ANY ASPECT IN CREATING A...

SUPERLIFEâ„¢.

THANK YOU

FETT

SHIT IS WACKâ„¢

lay a little nest of asswipe on the surface of the water in the shitter to soften the shit splash and subsequent backlask/backsplash of shit/piss water onto your ass. flush as soon as the last dump hits the wet paper to minimize on shit wafts. rinse, repeat.

Wet wipes are so necessary. No wafts for the girls when they give you blow jobs, no wafts for you when u hit it from the back.

Trick Daddy put me on to them. He had alot of them in his bathroom on Cribs.

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

When taking a shite, especially in a public place, be sure to do the "courtesy flush". Right after your log hits the bowl, flush the toilet so the stench doesnt linger. Then proceed to wipe and flush the paper with a 2nd flush.

I find when carousing all these online sites/forums it takes a lot of hand/finger work on my iBook touchpad. To prevent cramping, I always remember to stretch each finger for 1 minute for every 2 hours online finding the most obscure street fashion hype. Hope this tips helps this thread back to it's original path. Godspeed.

I'm so self-conscious...

Nice idea for a thread, until it didn't turn out right. To get things back on track -

For all those who wear glasses, don't let an annoying smudge cramp your SUPERDAYâ„¢ A dab or two of Ivory liquid dishwashing soap on each lens will do the trick. Just rub around gently under running water. The soap rinses off quickly without excessive foam and it removes the smudges.

How about soap drying out your skin? Especially in the wintertime? Drop the deodorant soap and try Dove sensitive skin.

Quote:

Nice idea for a thread, until it didn't turn out right. To get things back on track -

For all those who wear glasses, don't let an annoying smudge cramp your SUPERDAYâ„¢ A dab or two of Ivory liquid dishwashing soap on each lens will do the trick. Just rub around gently under running water. The soap rinses off quickly without excessive foam and it removes the smudges.

How about soap drying out your skin? Especially in the wintertime? Drop the deodorant soap and try Dove sensitive skin.

--- Original message by Zeni on Jul 17, 2005 09:02 AM

For dry skin nothing is better than Oil of Olay with shea butter~~~!!

BASEBALL CAP WEARERS CAN NOW CUT STRIPS OF DRYER SHEETS AND TUCK THEM BEHIND THE HEADBAND FOR ADDED FRESHNESS. WHILE THIS DOES NOT ELIMINATED 99.9% GERMS AND BACTERIA IT WILL ALLOW FOR A MORE PLEASANT SCENT. YOUR GAL WILL LOVE IT!

SHIT IS WACKâ„¢

sorry jupa but i gotta bring it back to shit one more time... when you get those acidic shits that burn the sphincter... penaten cream in the hole cures it right up... but be away it isnt soluble in water... so you'll have a white asshole for a few days... i think its worth the pain relief tho

no time to bring those new jeans in to get tailored...well in your SUPERLIFE we cant have that denim getin all frayed now can we...a simple application of double sided tape to the inside of your denim to the rear of your shoe will allow for protection until you have the oppertunity to get your precious denim altered

Quote: no time to bring those new jeans in to get tailored...well in your SUPERLIFE we cant have that denim getin all frayed now can we...a simple application of double sided tape to the inside of your denim to the rear of your shoe will allow for protection until you have the oppertunity to get your precious denim altered

get them hemmed and keep lowering them as the jeans shrink/or you get taller and have a shitload of discolored jean rings near the bottom of your leg like the old school days. keep[ it o.g.

CLEVER ACTUALLY....

Paramedics will turn to a victim's cell phone for clues to that

>>person's identity. You can make their job much easier with a simple

>>idea that they are trying to get everyone to adopt: ICE.

>>

>>ICE stands for In Case of Emergency. If you add an entry in the

>>contacts list in your cell phone under ICE, with the name and phone

>>no. of the person that the emergency services should call on your

>>behalf, you can save them a lot of time and have your loved ones

>>contacted quickly. It only takes a few moments of your time to do.

>>

>>Paramedics know what ICE means and they look for it immediately.

>>ICE

>>your cell phone.

>>

>>Please pass this along

SHIT IS WACK BUT I LIKE CAPSâ„¢

• 3 weeks later...

a tip on how to live... don;t use deodorant unless it's all natural. Most sticks and sprays contain aluminum and other UNNATURAL chemicals that get into your bloodstream through your pores and can cause cancer and other health problems over time.

Looky here, it's just the way the cookie tear. Prepare to get hurt and mangled like Kurt Angle, rookie year.

Quote:

a tip on how to live... don;t use deodorant unless it's all natural. Most sticks and sprays contain aluminum and other UNNATURAL chemicals that get into your bloodstream through your pores and can cause cancer and other health problems over time.

--- Original message by UnhappySupremeCustomer on Aug 10, 2005 06:21 PM

TRUE. And buy "100% Vegetarian" soap too. I used to work in a grocery store when I was young, and there was a big bucket in the refrigerator that all the blood, fat trimmings, and rotten meat would be dumped into. This bucket goes to a company that uses it to make MAKE UP and SOAP. So I recommend Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap (http://www.drbronner.com/) which is organic olive-oil based and also contains a plethora of bizarre religious rants on the bottle to entertain you in the shower.

If you use most commercially avaliable soaps you are washing yourself with rotten meat, no matter how good you smell.

In addition, your cold sore or herpes outbreaks can be subdued by taking a Lysine supplement daily. 1g of Lysine is a perfect maintenance dose, and during outbreaks increase to 3g (3000mg) daily. While not FDA approved as a preventative, clinical studies have proven it's effectiveness.

• 1 year later...
CLEVER ACTUALLY....

Paramedics will turn to a victim's cell phone for clues to that

>>person's identity. You can make their job much easier with a simple

>>idea that they are trying to get everyone to adopt: ICE.

>>

>>ICE stands for In Case of Emergency. If you add an entry in the

>>contacts list in your cell phone under ICE, with the name and phone

>>no. of the person that the emergency services should call on your

>>behalf, you can save them a lot of time and have your loved ones

>>contacted quickly. It only takes a few moments of your time to do.

>>

>>Paramedics know what ICE means and they look for it immediately.

>>ICE

>>your cell phone.

>>

>>Please pass this along

SHIT IS WACK BUT I LIKE CAPSâ„¢

Just did it...thanks

Hope these are of some help to someone ...

Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand nearer the object you wish to view.

Weight watchers - Avoid that devilish temptation to nibble at a chocolate bar in the cupboard or fridge by not buying the fucking thing in the first place.

Recreate the fun of a visit to a public swimming pool in your home by filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then urinating into it, before jumping in.

Anorexics - When your knees become fatter than your legs, start eating cake again.

An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator.

Olympic athletes - Disguise the fact that you've taken steroids by running a bit slower.

Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak or veal. Since they're always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute etc 'tastes exactly like the real thing', they won't know the difference.

Heavy smokers - Don't throw away those filters from the end of your cigarettes. Save them up and within a few years you'll have enough to insulate your roof.

A mouse trap placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.

Fool next door into thinking you have more stairs than them by banging your feet twice on each stair.

Girls - Don't worry about a nice dress for that important first date. All he's interested in is seeing you naked.

Putting just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl makes the fishes' eyes bulge and cause them to swim in an amusing manner.

Avoid parking tickets by leaving your windscreen wipers turned to 'fast wipe' whenever you leave your car parked illegally.

Housewives - The best way to get two bottles of washing-up liquid for the price of one is by putting one in your shopping trolley and the other in your coat pocket.

Don't invite drug addicts round for a meal on Boxing Day. They may find the offer of cold turkey embarrassing or offensive.