Closet Cleaning Sale (Penguin, selvage jeans, Ben Sherman, more) CHEAP mostly NWTs

Alright, here is a bunch of stuff I'd like to get rid of. Most of it is new, either with tags or without. I have paypal and a 100 ebay rating. Open to offers and trades.

What I've got: PRICE DROP

BROWN SOUND sweater, size Large, 18ppd

GAP selvedge jeans, raw no distressing, 36x37, NWT, SOLD

PURE STUFF jeans. Bootcut, NWT, 34 x 34, 35ppd

VAN HEUSEN button-up. Short sleeve, never been worn, size L (16-16.5 neck) 12ppd

BEN SHERMAN shoes. Size 12. 25ppd

CALVIN KLINE black sweater. Large (slim fit). 13 ppd

AS-IS sweater. Medium. Brand new. 20 ppd

PENGUIN (baby blue) sweater. Large. Brand new with tags. 25ppd

PENGUIN (red) sweater. Large. Brand new with tags. 30ppd

BANANA REPUBLIC sweater. Large (slim fit). 12 ppd

First up: Brown Sound light sweater. NWT. Never been worn. LS Stripes Naka Ribs is I guess what they call it. Retails for $64 dollars. Size Large.

18ppd

100_0076.jpg

-------------

GAP selvedge jeans. Tag size 34x34 but actual size 36x37. Very dark indigo.

These are OOP Morrisons, the first they made in that series. I know some threads on here talk about Morrisons being pre-distressed and such, but that is definitly not the case with this pair. Really dark jeans with no pre-distressed wiskers, combs or anything. Fit like APC New Standards. Slim fit.

SOLD and pics removed

-----------

PURE STUFF jeans. Really beautiful jeans, simple with no gimmicks or stiching. Not selvedge, but in a similar style and with a really nice silver tinged dark blue coloring. Thse are NWT and bootcut. 34 x 34 tagged, though I measure waist closer to 35. From Nordstrom's. Pretty expensive at the store, but selling for much less than that here.

35ppd

100_0083.jpg

100_0085.jpg

VAN HEUSEN button-up. Short sleeve, never been worn, size L (16-16.5 neck). 12ppd

100_0078.jpg

BEN SHERMAN shoes. Size 12. Very nice with leather parts. Been worn, but look and feel brand new. I dig these, but just have too many shoes.

25ppd

100_0086.jpg

100_0091.jpg

--------

CALVIN KLINE black ribbed sweater. 100% cotton. Worn a fair number of times, but still in top condition.

13 ppd

05d7_3.jpg

-----

AS IS long sleeve green v-neck shirt/sweater. Medium. Super comf poly/cotton/nylon (stretchy!) blend. Worn maybe 2-3 times, in mint condition.

20 ppd

0329_3.jpg

--------

PENGUIN sweater. V-neck, light blue, size Large. Great sweater form a hip brand. Brand new with all the tags.

25ppd

phew! that was a long post.