yo superfuture girls, serious relationship question

youreit

when you tell your ex boyfriend you never want to talk to him again after he said some very mean things, how long should he wait before calling you again? i've heard a good 2 week cool down/forget about it period is enough. and any recommendations you may have please share. thanks guys/girls

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you tell your ex boyfriend you never want to talk to him again after he said some very mean things, how long should he wait before calling you again? i've heard a good 2 week cool down/forget about it period is enough. and any recommendations you may have please share. thanks guys/girls

You shouldnt call again. But thats my opinion.

fag

the highlight/lowlight of your day thread

Posted By jayrock

since this day is still young, I'll do the weekend

hi: three slip&slides hooked together on a 100+ degree day

hi: outdoor beer pong

hi: two player Guitar Hero

dont ever talk again

Just let go of her, man. You're letting your ego get in the way. Respect her wishes, and accept the fact you messed up. Definitely do not call her; it takes two people to have a conversation, and you're making the mistake of thinking she wants to communicate with you.

when you tell your ex boyfriend you never want to talk to him again after he said some very mean things, how long should he wait before calling you again?

i've only read 3 posts of yours and already i would never want to talk to you either.

based on this evidence, i'd say it's scientifically proven that your game is over.

when you tell your ex boyfriend you never want to talk to him again after he said some very mean things, he long should he wait before calling you again? i've heard a good 2 week cool down/forget about it period is enough. and any recommendations you may have please share. thanks guys/girls

how long should you wait to call her?....about the same amount of time it takes to process a restraining order. how clear does she have to be.."I never want to talk to you again"????

shes an ex girlfriend..and if youre saying mean things to her youre probably an asshole and she was smart to tell you never to talk to her again. Learn your lesson, dont do it again...if its meant to be youll find each other again and all that good stuff.

prolly something like "I can't believe you gave up your virginity to that guy 4 years ago, before we met, I just don't know what to think of that"

typical 19 year old bitch ass shit

I can't help but feel that this post has brought out the worst in SuperFuture. I mean - this guy is obviously heartbroken and seeking some helpful advice, and all you can deliver is ridicule? Just think, if you were in his postion, and the last girl who will ever let you see her naked is off sniffing horse tranquilizers off the fire hydrant-sized schlong of her hirsute gym teacher while the basketball team scrambles her lower intestines. How would you feel? Show a little sensitivity.

I can't help but feel that this post has brought out the worst in SuperFuture. I mean - this guy is obviously heartbroken and seeking some helpful advice, and all you can deliver is ridicule? Just think, if you were in his postion, and the last girl who will ever let you see her naked is off sniffing horse tranquilizers off the fire hydrant-sized schlong of her hirsute gym teacher while the basketball team scrambles her lower intestines. How would you feel? Show a little sensitivity.

how about you man up and stop being a pussy?!!!

have you ever thought about what an asshole he probably is for doing what he himself admits to being bad. The question he asked is one he answered long before he posted this thread...that is...he was a dick to someone who he probably was a dick to when they were in a relationship....and shes probably better off without me....but since i want you to be miserable anyway......i want to get back with you.