bucket hats?

superBobo

The thing with Japanese people, is that they get away with wearing virtually anything they want, and more often than not, they look cool in it.

That being said, I have never seen a bucket hat look acceptable on anyone besides said Japanese hipsters.....with the exception of Gilligan.

my buddy had a bday and one our girl friends got him a man thong shap of an elephant with the trunk is where you put your schlong. he got hammered that night and ran around nude with just that thing on. fuckin hilarious.

truth. I for one look like a penis in any form of headwear. its great.

my buddy had a bday and one our girl friends got him a man thong shap of an elephant with the trunk is where you put your schlong. he got hammered that night and ran around nude with just that thing on. fuckin hilarious.

that's a lil superghey for my tastes but it does sound funny. the thing must reek...

Anything bbc or ice cream or pharrell related is fiyah...especially if it's paired with some Ugg boots and an Ice Cream varsity jacket...like so:

44ajscl.jpg

See...the man can pull off anything on some fly futuristic 42-year old midget Russian eskimo plastic surgery atrocity shit stee...as a matter of fact, from this point on, start thinking about rockin' those babushka hats as opposed to buckets.