Most mediocre Fits

digital_denim

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another: as west' would say "dressed by teh internetz"

1002858ik8.jpg

Dressed by the internet maybe...but i dunno, he's got a certain something, can't quite put my finger on it, that seperates it. We'll see. Give him time.

And dino...other then the seksy rolled red socks the other day the one you posted could easily go in here ;)

Hell, same for me!

And dino...other then the seksy rolled red socks the other day the one you posted could easily go in here ;)

Hell, same for me!

lol, that was in tribute to you though carl..

but yeah, most of my waywts this summer have involved the same white cotton v-necks. i cant be on my a game all the time.

just most. :cool:

lol, that was in tribute to you though carl..

but yeah, most of my waywts this summer have involved the same white cotton v-necks. i cant be on my a game all the time.

just most. :cool:

Tees, jeans, and sneaks will always be cool in the summer.

Its the slim hoodies, diors, and vans that makes me want to put a bullet through my head as far as the classic SUFU mediocre fit goes.

im kinda at the end of a drug binge right now (ether + alcohol + weed) so sorry if none of this shit makes sense

but honestly yeah 3/4 of waywt is fucking mediocre, the reason i dont post there is not because im afraid of ending up on worst waywt (i know my shit to a point where i believe worst waywt is fun more than anything else) but most mediocre shit. Like today I wore a white v-neck, some well-fitting jeans, and some brown wingtips. Mediocre as fuck for sufu but alright for the real world. I think my real point is this:

STOP FUCKING POSTING IN WAYWT IF YOUR SHIT IS MEDIOCRE FOR SUFU STANDARDS. WE'VE SEEN IT BEFORE AND WE'LL SEE IT AGAIN AND IT'S BORING.

Honestly this means everybody and i might get some -rep for this but whatever. Alot of the big name guys (sidneylo, d_d, etc.) are guilty of this and again im not saying they're poorly dressed, just that "waywt" doesn't mean "post what you are wearing, whatever it is today" because honestly the white t/vneck+jeans+vans look has been done so often that its perfected by now and a shitty waywt is nicer to look at than some dude wearing what everyone on sufu wears on a hungover sunday morning.

So yeah, post good shit, post bad shit (and i will once i get a decent camera), just stop posting the same fit over and over with a nicer lens and a nicer setting because its about what youre wearing not how skilled you are with the 249-250mm f/0.1

I hate to seem like I'm 'calling out' anyone because the following poster seems like a genuinely nice guy, but I have to say, I have never seen a JPGM fit that I have liked. Not bad at all, just really bland.

Then again, my fits are never crazy/unique either.

Completely agree.

With both parts :(

his clothes may not be some next level shit but i would never call mr lo characterless

maybe subtle flavour is beyond some

my sentiments exactly. his humorous posts and crazy antics in some his vids/older waywt pics all seem to indicate that mr lo has quite a spunk.