Roberto Piqueras

wEstSidE

i think i agree. either way i like some of it, esp. the digital shirts...WHERE 2 COP????!!!

more like secret area of current level.

yeah i'd agree with this.

ps omc, i got the shirt. it's not the same cut or fabric as the eyeball. it's smaller and i think it fits a lot better. the fabric is thinner cotton/poly something or other. also it's made in netherlands, not britain. it's cooooooooooooool.

yeah i'd agree with this.

ps omc, i got the shirt. it's not the same cut or fabric as the eyeball. it's smaller and i think it fits a lot better. the fabric is thinner cotton/poly something or other. also it's made in netherlands, not britain. it's cooooooooooooool.

im happy you like it, seriously, because it wouldve hung on my conscience had i been all like "there's this crazy cassetteplaya tee you gotta have it!" and then you buy it and hate the hell out of it.

made in netherlands is the new made in america.

JUMPSTYLE NEDERLANDZZZZ!!!!

M0FkdSeWnSI

i like this label because it's got the Ibiza influence...those digital pixel shirts remind me of good old ibiza trance days...

which reminds me that i have a thread on that.

stealth edit so as not to bump this thread: i am communicating with piqueras himself, and he says he might send me some stuff.

if he does then i will definitely POST UP.

• 3 months later...
JUMPSTYLE NEDERLANDZZZZ!!!!

M0FkdSeWnSI

i like this label because it's got the Ibiza influence...those digital pixel shirts remind me of good old ibiza trance days...

which reminds me that i have a thread on that.

stealth edit so as not to bump this thread: i am communicating with piqueras himself, and he says he might send me some stuff.

if he does then i will definitely POST UP.

So I take it this is the only way to get ahold of the man's work? Seems like a small label, wouldn't be surprised if it barely went into production, similiar to Throup. Let us know... I, too, would like to be sent some stuff.

Another video:

fZF3ij3zxg