FS: VNDS SIZE 8.5 11th ANNIVERSARY BAPESTAS (OG HEAT)

debs

*i'm not in a hurry to sell...so if i don't get an offer that moves me, i'll keep them.*

with that said, i'm selling a pair of vnds (only worn TWICE) 11th anniversary bapestas. not UN 11ths, not the so called un 11th roadstas, but the OG 11th anniversary bapestas. bape heads and even non bape heads, you know how rare these are...you cannot find these anywhere, period.

pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

offers start at 250. BIN is 500. shipping is 15 dollars. to get in contact with me, pm me or email me at: [email protected]

no local meetups and i'll take trade offers but i'm not sending first. thx. only trades i'm looking for are:

DS-VNDS

-stash af1 hi

-espo

etc. throw offers at me.

also:

pics:

shirt1.jpg

shirt2.jpg

shirt3.jpg

they've never been worn.

BIN is 35 shipped for each tee shirt or 60 for both.

contact me by pming me or emailing me at [email protected]

thx.

Those make me want to throw up. I can;t belive somonewould want to pay $500 for something that looks like it was designed by a highschool kid using a painting with numbers kit, sorry but.....

ok and thats fine if you don't believe that somebody would pay that much. there are a lot of things that i wouldn't pay for that i'm not interested in. trolling the supermarket area of sufu and commenting on them is not something i'd do, though.

basically, if you're not interested in whats being sold, refrain from posting. this thread doesn't concern you. common sense, ppl; google it if you don't know what it is.

and now one here will be in a hurry to buy.
and thats fine. it works out.
People from the shoe boards come to Supertalk thinking they can pull a fast one on the jean people here when they don't realize that jean people think shoe people are dumb.
no one is trying to pull a fast one on anybody. by saying that, you're implying that 11th anniversary bapestas aren't rare and don't go for a lot...

so before you reply to my post, i challenge you to find another pair online for sale right now.

and i've been on supertalk for about 3 years...i forgot the password to my old name. i'm not some newjack, though. i know how bitchy ppl can be here. thx for bumping my thread, though, i appreciate it.

look at the condition. heavily creased, dingy and they look like they've been through a few marathons.

look at the condition and look how much they still run for that lets you know that its a rare shoe that is extremely hard to find. 160 dollars. plus shipping will probably be around 20-30 (probably more because its in asia). thats a total of 180-190+ dollars. for a shoe that looks like:

DSC_5336.JPG

DSC_5337.JPG

my BIN is 500 but my offer price starts at 250. you can't find this size and you can't find this condition, period:

7.jpg

if you can find them DS or VVNDS condition for less than 500 (or anything at all) then i will cut the BIN price in half.

http://www.supremepalace.com/newused1apage3.htm

you can get them here a bit more creased for 160$

cheep: helping those that don't even exist.

honestly, guy, you're not gonna find too many buyers on here. the bape/bbc/icecream/hypebeast style doesn't translate that well on sufu, although you might find a lurker from ISS or bapetalk who might be interested. just saying, get ready to take some heat from posters. you're getting some awesome free bumps btw...

honestly, guy, you're not gonna find too many buyers on here. the bape/bbc/icecream/hypebeast style doesn't translate that well on sufu, although you might find a lurker from ISS or bapetalk who might be interested. just saying, get ready to take some heat from posters. you're getting some awesome free bumps btw...

yeah, i know. thats why i made this thread specifically for ppl that were interested in what i'm selling.

who knew that ppl that weren't interested would click on the thread and post about how they aren't interested. wonderful.

i love the free bumps, though. ppl that are interested (however many there may be) will have an easier time finding this thread.