Lets talk about Chinos

lamscott

I remember a little while ago in the last season they introduced the Uniqlo Vintage Chino. a fan of the pant posted some very nice and detailed pics of them.

edit:

FOUND IT.

posted by doctorgnar

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=25500

def cant beat that $40 price tag for such qaulity.

Cotton

I was in the same predicament, not bring in NY at the time but a friend was. I just went with my true size in pants instead of whatever I wear in denim cause it varies ofcourse when it comes to denim. I ended up having a pair that fit wonderfully. slim fitting just like I like them.

Thanks, Bobo. I like the fit of those, but the taper looks a little odd, like he has rubber bands around them at his ankles or something.

I hope Uniqlo keeps making the Vintage Chino as well. And just to try and further clarify: there were never two different cuts, there was a pant called the "Vintage Chino" and there was a wash done on the other chinos called "Vintage."

i bought a couple of uniqlo chinos in london but they did not have the donut buttons and with buttons on the backpockets. they are not as thick as supreme chinos but the cut seem similar to the "vintage chino" that doctorgnar is wearing in his waywt. these were named "chino flat front trousers"

P1010066.jpg

i bought a couple of uniqlo chinos in london but they did not have the donut buttons and with buttons on the backpockets. they are not as thick as supreme chinos but the cut seem similar to the "vintage chino" that doctorgnar is wearing in his waywt. these were named "chino flat front trousers"

P1010066.jpg

Sorry, k, not them. You now 'em when you see 'em. They come with a special tag too.

yeah, i know it's not the same doc. I was just saying that they seem to have a similar cut to the vintage ones as it seems like the vintage ones are hard to find. i couldn't find the vintage ones in london either but the ones i got are still pretty rad though.

yeah, i know it's not the same doc. I was just saying that they seem to have a similar cut to the vintage ones as it seems like the vintage ones are hard to find. i couldn't find the vintage ones in london either but the ones i got are still pretty rad though.

Got ya. They make a cool slim, stretchy chino too - I don't like the stretchy so much, but the fit is dope, and they made them in powder blue.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...