Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

may have seen this already.

but i only just saw it.

definitely fucked up..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4SGgheQRjQ

This has angered me.

They kicked this guy out of the Marine corps last week. For those that don't know, soldiers on some bases/areas of Iraq are encouraged to kill dogs because of the rampancy of rabies, disease and the inability of the locals to control any animal population growth (the number of strays increases in unbelievable amounts in poor countries). When I lived in Egypt, the Cairo police force used to go out on a 'hunt' once a year and would literally shoot thousands of strays in a 24 hour period.

Yes, this was completely inhumane and unnecessary, definitely fucked up, but I find it a bit hilarious / hypocritical when people have such extreme reactions to this when shit a million times worse than this happens in slaughterhouses every second of every day. Doesn't stop you enjoying your fucking veal and foie gras, does it now?

Yes, this was completely inhumane and unnecessary, definitely fucked up, but I find it a bit hilarious / hypocritical when people have such extreme reactions to this when shit a million times worse than this happens in slaughterhouses every second of every day. Doesn't stop you enjoying your fucking veal and foie gras, does it now?

also not to mention all the crazy stuff that goes on in the war itself...

http://www.rapestop.net

img_1897.jpg

When should I wear it?

Should you have to travel long distances alone, on a train, working late, going out on a date with someone you don’t know too well, going to clubs, or in any situation that you might not feel comfortable or even just not sure.

How was the device tested during its development?

The scientists and engineers created both a vagina and a penis on which prototypes were tested.

What if I am asleep and someone enters my house and tries to rape me?

Golden rule... keep the device right next to you. Remember it is very easy to insert, and very quick too.

http://www.rapestop.net

img_1897.jpg

When should I wear it?

Should you have to travel long distances alone, on a train, working late, going out on a date with someone you don’t know too well, going to clubs, or in any situation that you might not feel comfortable or even just not sure.

How was the device tested during its development?

The scientists and engineers created both a vagina and a penis on which prototypes were tested.

What if I am asleep and someone enters my house and tries to rape me?

Golden rule... keep the device right next to you. Remember it is very easy to insert, and very quick too.

Ha hahah. This response is the best:

23sal3s.png

They kicked this guy out of the Marine corps last week. For those that don't know, soldiers on some bases/areas of Iraq are encouraged to kill dogs because of the rampancy of rabies, disease and the inability of the locals to control any animal population growth (the number of strays increases in unbelievable amounts in poor countries). When I lived in Egypt, the Cairo police force used to go out on a 'hunt' once a year and would literally shoot thousands of strays in a 24 hour period.

amen. What surprises me the most is that people will throw up a gigantic furor over the death of an animal, but will never put half of that reaction into the death of a fellow human being. If you showed that video, and a video of a soldier being killed to someone, chances are that they'd be more repulsed and offended by the dog video. Both are horrible, but I think the focus should be put on the life of a fellow human being rather than a dog. In the end I think it just boils down to dogs being "cuter", which to me is ridiculous.

amen. What surprises me the most is that people will throw up a gigantic furor over the death of an animal, but will never put half of that reaction into the death of a fellow human being. If you showed that video, and a video of a soldier being killed to someone, chances are that they'd be more repulsed and offended by the dog video. Both are horrible, but I think the focus should be put on the life of a fellow human being rather than a dog. In the end I think it just boils down to dogs being "cuter", which to me is ridiculous.

i bet you homos arent vegetarians though right?

score one for highstreet.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8UxHkNH05I&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8UxHkNH05I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is why you don't mess with the internetz

Cliff notes

Kid hacks and deletes part of a forum.

Members retaliate.

His personal info goes public, name, address, phone number place of work, school pass etc.

8bfrcqx.jpg

They start ordering food, Enterprise rent a car pick up service, army reserve, craiglist ads and the ol' "subscriptions to gay magazines", It doesn't stop there, they send pics of him smoking marijuana to his employer and his school.

80uz9kg.jpg

6uhh06o.jpg

damnob6.jpg

6s6v9kh.jpg

85cbfjb.png

They report him to homeland security.

85ep6qx.jpg

They are talking about sending white powder to the white house with his address attached to it.

And to top it off

82bcbhf.gif

818xlr7.jpg