what the fuck? hot or not?

Gotta pick up and say once is good, specially if she didn't know she could, but if your girl squirts everytime you touch her, it gets mighty dull mighty quick, believe me.

I can imagine, but I think it's very hot to know that you can make her do that if you make the effort, it's nice to see that it's actually a reaction to something you do and not to just being touched. Also, the blackout part was very hot, believe me.

Summertime weather being so shit you're able to wear your favourite winter

clothes.

Hot or not?

Hot

Music for the masses

Hot or Not?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how would you walk wearing those?

Dear Dick Danger:

Do you remember the time when Paul McCartney was on Saturday Night Live? He did the skit "Chris Farley's Talk Show," in which Farley was quite nervous to be actually speaking to a Beatle. One of the few funny parts of this skit was when Farley asks, "Do you remember when you said 'in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make?'" To which Paul responds "yes" in such a serious, and slightly irritated way that you can't help but laugh?

I have no idea what this has to do with anything, but I have noticed that you have brought this thread to a screetching halt, twice, just on this page alone. The aim of this thread is to humor the person above you by answering hot or not (this I will refer to as the "pickle-tickle" portion of this game). Upon answering the topic above you, you are obliged to offer the next item so that the next person can answer (this portion of the game remains sans nom).

I am not in any way trying to point fingers or single any one person out. This is in fact an open letter to all of the readers of this thread. You are more than welcome to leave comments (esp. re: the white heels above), however, if you we could keep this thread flowing like the River Jordan, I would greatly appreciate it.

Again, no disrespect. I admire your body of work and hold your quick witticisms in the highest regard. So high infact that I've been considering your "Anything over 130 lbs is BBW on Sufu" as my new signature.

Best regards,

Sleazie Ninja

Dick Danger 1-liners

h/n?

not. not now, not ever. simpsons movie was a bad idea.

heres a 2fer

mosquito bites - h/n?

girl you took out a couple times but told her she lived too far away for a relationship, visits you at a concert and then suggests you do something... where she lives. which is like 2 hours away from me. - h/n?