Who dropped a duke in the Boyz Klub urinal?

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

Who fucking did it!?!?!?! I had to pay manuel' fucking overtime to clean that shit. Thats $4.50 an hour. I'm not fucking around here, I want some goddamn answers

Southpark 148: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

Mr. Mackey: This is Mr. Venezuela, school janitor, M'Kay. He's the person who has to clean up when some trickster drops a dook in the wrong toilet. Mr. Venezuela makes six bucks an hour at best, M'kay. He's got three kids at home, he's got a car that barely works, he's gotta clean up puke with saw dust, M'Kay. Then he walks into the boys' room and sees a big meaty chud staring him in the face. So when you crapped in that urinal, M'Kay, you might has well have just dropped your pants and laid a turd right on Mr. Venezuela's head

Guest Airjamie

If noone can respect the klubhaus were going to have to suspend the tea parties until everyone can behave themselves. And clopek....you have been warned about playing croquet in boxers. If member wish to partake of the croquet set proper attire must be warn, this includes knee britches and poofball hats.