Simpsons x Vans

lowrider

From Hype Beast:

The release date of these are slated for July 14th in which 14 different models will be released in an extremely low run of only 100 pairs per style (total of 1,400 pairs) at some of the most popular stores in the US. The list is as follows, Conveyor at Fred Segal (Santa Monica), Supreme (LA), Dave’s Quality Meat (NY), Undefeated (LV), Kicks/HI (Honolulu), Blends (San Diego), Proper (Long Beach), Bodega (Boston), Huf (San Fran), and St. Alfred (Chicago). Retail will be set at $100.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not quite sure I get this anymore. This isn't for Simpson's die hard fans they will not be there, it's for the same people that buy these shoes every time. A black pair of vans eras looks better than any of these any day. I live a block away from huf can't way to see the same exact people that will go back to their parents house in outside the city

i want the mcfetridge ones so bad, theyre the only ones i think i would wear

kaws are dope too but i would definately ice them, therefore theyre definately not worth buying

oh well, i wonder if anyone will actually get them

If I can get my ass up outta bed after seeing Donald Glaude on Friday night I'm gonna stop by and pick up a pair of the McFetridge and Kaws.

i want the mcfetridge ones so bad, theyre the only ones i think i would wear

kaws are dope too but i would definately ice them, therefore theyre definately not worth buying

oh well, i wonder if anyone will actually get them

Completely agree with you here.

Is the Stash one a new model? Looks like a sk8-hi/chukka hybrid. Would be dope if not for the dumb shit printed on it.

Yeah, that's pretty weird. Reminds me of when skateboarders used to cut down their high-tops and seal them with stickers or ducktape.

I know that Vans is coming out with a sk8-low, so perhaps this is the sk8-mid.

Westie, he must've meant page 2, where it's mentioned twice.

From Hype Beast:

The release date of these are slated for July 14th in which 14 different models will be released in an extremely low run of only 100 pairs per style (total of 1,400 pairs) at some of the most popular stores in the US. The list is as follows, Conveyor at Fred Segal (Santa Monica), Supreme (LA), Dave’s Quality Meat (NY), Undefeated (LV), Kicks/HI (Honolulu), Blends (San Diego), Proper (Long Beach), Bodega (Boston), Huf (San Fran), and St. Alfred (Chicago). Retail will be set at $100.

Anyone know what that model is that's kind of but not a chukka, not a midskool, and not a sk8 hi? Like a mid-height sk8 hi with chukka profile?

Edit, sk8 mid, eh? I like it.

page one only mentions kicks/hi.

i don't live in hawaii.

My bad. Page 2. Fuck it. Here it is:

From Hype Beast: