Messenger Bags

• 4 months later...
does anybody know of a messenger bag with a second triangular strap, made so that the bag doesn't swing around as much? i remember i saw a hp with it, but it was all sold out.

bagjack has a second triangular strap.

headporter messenger bags (some models) have the bagjack straps.

they are both expensive. $350, at least.

i got mine for 100% free, no one paid for it, , except whatever jack spade himself paid for to make the bag... and i use it for work, its very durable, i can't complain

co-sign. fuck homophobic hangups on jack spade steez. my woman got me one for xmas last year and i practically use it every day of the week. it's a great bag, and there are a lot of well though out details (back slot is pretty much custom fitted to hold the NY Times, ipod pocket with hole to thread headphones through, etc). awesome zippers too.

The Glade just got a new model of Bagjack bags in....really nice!

I've recently been looking for a decent sized messenger to keep all my daily crap in, and I've been lusting after this one:

http://www.the-glade.com/bagjack/10576/bags/beinghunted_messenger_bag_i-b.html

It's too bad that I don't have the cash for it right now. I don't know whether to buy something cheaper, like a Chrome, or hold out for this.