sufu being flamed

narutofan

funny you'd say that, after browsing through the HB wdywt thread for a couple minutes the only posters i saw were sufu'ers

they rarely post outside of there, go ahead and venture into other threads...haha

i really think superfuture is slowly becoming a superhypebeast

I think everyone's just a bit complacent and starting to branch off, rather than sufu becoming less and less--although you can argue the new influx of streetwear kids are degrading the quality of the site.

Those who are in it will stick around. Those who aren't will give up crushing their balls in Japanese denim after a week.

weird...

hypebeast is a real life bizarro world.

also, i find it humorous that they think that everyone on superfuture is 30 or 40 years old.

Don't forget gay.

I find it humorous that they wear neon pink hoodies and $500 sneakers but apparently we are the ones who aren't dressing our age. Meh.

i read the thing on hypebeast and its a very stupid and pointless discussion. no man with a brain would even try to discuss something like that. anyone above the age of 10 knows that people are different, shouting it out doesnt change them.

props for DUM tho