FS: Iron Heart 634s (selvedge model) w/tabs and arcs size 28

What size do you wear in other jeans?

samurai s5000vx - 29

dior 21cm - 28

apc ns - 28

i like to sag my jeans a bit which is why the ih's have stretched a little. these jeans are pretty amazing. the 21oz denim is so sturdy but soft at the same time. this model with the tabs and arcs is no longer available anywhere. i'd keep them if i had the time to wear them and if i didn't need the money. my loss is your gain. i paid around $280 after proxy fees and shipping so this is a great deal.

I'll bump this thread, I have this same pair of jeans with the silver rivets. This is a good deal and some one is going to be very happy with these. They are a bit small then actually tagged, Mine are tagged 34 X 34 and they are a bit tighter than usually 34s and I usually get 33 when I can, so I would say get your actually tag size they will fit very close to your usually except a bit snug an stretch to just about perrrrrrfect.

thanks for the bump dogfam. i'm not at home right now but selfedge has the rise at 10" which if i remember correctly is pretty accurate. and you're damn right about the good deal. the post levis lawsuit version at selfedge is $295 which, for the denim and the construction, is already a fair price. so please don't lowball.

i'd say the ih's are a bit slimmer in the top box probably because my diors have stretched quite a bit. they fit pretty similar in the the thighs as well. the leg opening is a tad bigger. funny thing is when you compare the silhouette of the 2 they're very similar. please pm with any more questions. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...