>>>FS: Samurai 110XJ (Jin), Size 34 (Unworn/Unhemmed)

heBAY

He said that you would most likely be left with less evidence that there was any stitching there if you soaked post-thread removal...since the first amount of shrinkage would more effectively close up the holes made by stitching. At this point, it wouldn't make much of a difference since I'm sure you could get more shrinkage out of them...so the other pocket isn't doomed to a dreaded "stitching imprint"...but I'll leave that up to the buyer.

Thanks Beatle...I certainly wish I could wear them...but they're just a bit too big. I'm going to rebuy these like 1-2 sizes smaller (I was really affraid of the shrinkage at first)...

People have been responsive to this particular pair, some people like the lop-sided back pocket stitching...it's just not in the stars at this point.

-Beatle is quite easily my favorite Sufu'er...too bad I was in B-More for the BIG event and missed out on the festivities...esp. being that it was in MY gottdamn city. MINE MINE MINE!!! Best believe this money will go into buying a new pair of Jins...did you happen to see the worn pair in BIG? Some girl who worked at Samurai sent 'em in from Japan after a year or so.

-New Gmo...care to take these jeans off of my hands asap?

I'm sure you'll be able to shrink it up to 34...maybe even 33. That's what it measured out to...I don't know why lol.

This pair has definitely not been hemmed though...so I guess the soak got all of the inseam shrinkage out the way.

Are you talking about the waist or the inseam shrinking? Would another hot soak make them smaller in the waist?

Will they stretch?

and Yes, at this point, they can either tighten up a bit more or or not at the waist...whatever you want...if you want them to shrink up to tagged size (34"), then hot soak em for a good amount of time...if you want to soak them to either stretch the waist or shrink the rest of the jeans except for the waist...then stick a hanger or rod or something to keep the waist stretched (as if it were being worn while soaking).

No, you're missing the facts of what I'm telling you...they will stretch IF YOU MAKE THEM STRETCH...just like any other pair of raw denim. Naturally, cotton stretches...Sammies are notorious for stretch capabilities...i.e. if you wear them on your hips (which measure larger than your waist), or if you soak them and pull at the waist...such tension will make them stretch over time. To combat that, you just soak them or spot soak and they'll shrink right back.

They are 35" now...but if you want a true 34" waist on these...just hot soak 'em a lil more, as they will definitely shrink to tagged size by the next soak (see my previous post for ways to avoid that).

To close, if you wear ANY pair of jeans lower than your waist, obviously, the waist on them will stretch. It's the nature of the fabric versus the tension from movement at a larger section of your body. To cut down waist stretch, you just have to get a good belt to keep them up on your waist.