My Stupid Clothing Line! pt. 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

update: i decided to not keep the logo. It will just be the design in black on a white aa tee still. cost will be 20 bucks not including s/h. sizes will be 5 small, 10 medium, 5 large. will post up in supermarket for sale soon. ill make a paypal account to recieve payments. goal is to have selfedge, context, and purist to become my accounts. The name will be the same. COVAS SAVOC. the logo will be different. Not the name but a simple design. the slogan/motto is "insane brilliance". the style is a minimalist, modern, contemporary, simple, lasting kind of style. Will start kinda like andewhall and start selling here and will then decide to go beyond sufu in a few weeks or months. the printing place im using is www.screenarchy.com. There will not be tags yet, since i have no clue how to get them yet. If kiya, sam, ryan, or purist is reading this, please do not be discourage to do business with me due to the first pages of this thread or the title. lol. this thread and me doing this is simply out of my boredom and ego of proving to people that i can do it better. However a more promising reason is that i would like to provide people clothes that are simple, yet intriguing.

if i make it to my goal, i will laugh my ass off and then have a supercontest as a celebration.

the game is on. over and out.

• 1 year later...