Fs Dior Homme, Ysl Rive Gauche Hi Tops, Head Porter, Henrik Vibskov

guffer

posting this for a mate. email [email protected] if you are interested. DO NOT PM ME

YSL HI-TOPS

Size 45/UK 11

White calf skin leather ‘Nomade’ hi-top sneakers from YSL Rive Gauche. Really nice extremely soft leather. They come with the box and carry bag.

I loved these so much that, although I’d never usually consider doing it, I bought two pairs. Later I realised they look nice worn in and that it was unnecessary. This is my best pair and I’ve only worn them once only.

Retail on these was £220 but I’ll do them for £120 shipped.

This first picture I saw posted elsewhere so I nabbed it in case I was ever selling them as I thought they looked good.

1006477476_l.jpg

STA40600.jpg

STA40601.jpg

STA40598.jpg

HEAD PORTER X BURTON ASSAULT PACK

Size 22.5 litres - Approximate measurements are 51cm x 37cm x 16cm.

Pictures speak for themselves really. Very nice quality and very technical. Separate compartment at the back, division inside and fully padded.

I’m only selling it because I bought this for my trip in the summer but it’s not quite big enough for the amount of stuff I’ll need to take now that my plans have changed.

I paid about £170 for this from cliffedge by the time parcelforce had robbed me for customs. It has never been used and is completely brand new with tags still attached. I’m looking for about £140 for this or else I might as well just keep it for hand luggage as it is very nice.

NU4496-03-1.jpg

STA40589.jpg

STA40596.jpg

DIOR HOMME VOTC DISTRESSED TURTLENECK

Black turtleneck jumper from the extremely popular ‘Victim of the Crime’ collection from Dior Homme. Size small.

It is on the smaller side of a small - approximate measurements are pit-to-pit 47cm and length from base of neck to bottom of hem 63cm. I can’t do a shoulder-to-shoulder because it’s raglan.

The jumper has leather elbow patches and distressing around the neck, the raglan seams and the elbow patches.

I bought this from ebay in a used condition. I have never worn the jumper because it’s too small for me and it arrived in excellent condition – don’t think it’s hardly been worn by the bloke. There isn’t any tags though.

Probably not the best time of year to be selling it, mind with this weather you need it. I want £120 including shipping.

untitledvotcahaj.jpg

STA40624.jpg

STA40620.jpg

DIOR HOMME 19CM VELVET JEANS

Black Dior Homme velvet jeans from the autumn and winter 2005 collection.

Size 29. Approximate measurements are waist 40cm, in-seam 95cm and hem 18cm.

Pretty much every model wore these in the catwalk presentation. The jeans have all the usual features of Dior Homme jeans; long in-seam, pocket darts etc. They also have really nice baked in creases. These are the more popular slimmer 19cm cut and are not the flared ones seen on some of the models on the runway.

Completely brand new with tags – I’ve never worn them as they’re just not really me. I’ll sell for £110 shipped.

ibnbi.jpg

STA40627.jpg

STA40629.jpg

HENRIK VIBSKOV T-SHIRT

Brand new with tags t-shirt from Danish avant-garde designer Henrik Vibskov. The t-shirt is size medium. It’s a slightly oversized cut but and approximate measurements are pit-to pit 54cm, shoulder-to-shoulder 46.5cm and length from top of collar to bottom of hem 71cm.

The t-shirt has two strips of fabric stitched on to form an X which looks very aesthetically pleasing when worn for some reason – maybe it draws attention to the centre giving the illusion of a smaller waist. Unfortunately it’s a bit short for me although luckily I actually have the oversized hooded top from the same collection with the X and elbow patches and, even though I got it at a bargain price, I really love it.

Bought from ebay for about 30 quid, I’ll ship for £25.

STA40612.jpg

STA40615.jpg

STA40614.jpg