LVC Catalogs

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if they did catalogs for the 00-01 lines? I remember there being a lot of great non-denim pieces from those collections, like a wool 'longhorn' shirt, a cashmere sweater, etc...I'd like to look at those again. A few years ago, the Euro Levi site had the old LVC websites archived, but that's no longer available

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i dont mean to sound completely ignorant but i am very curious as to how to spot vintage levis repro's? Is it when the back tag is printed with a "XX" ? B/c i have a levis outlet store and im constantly finding selvedge denim and other really nice things that i believe are repros but i wanna make sure so i can help my fellow Sufu friends out and pick up some hot shit for cheep prices!

repros should come with the LVC tag on them, shouldn't they?

Well i mean at the outlet stores shits all screwed up and proper tags and pricing information is missing and its just messy in there but like today i found what i believe were some LVC stf selvedge denim 501's idk i just know that they were model 501's and they were selvedge and had a sticker that said they'd shrink ... and they were like 15 bucks. so im just trying to determine how to tell the difference

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I already saw the deadstock 517's in one of the Levi's stores. Also found out from Levi's that the 505's will be offered in a worn-in finish called "Shelter," and the Lady's 606's in Deadstock. Deadstock '47 501's will be offered as usual, though not pictured in the catalog. They said the Levi's stores will be carrying all the 501's from the collection and the Type III jacket.

Sorry about the poor quality of pics, but I had to take these with my digital camera:

DSCF3573.jpg

DSCF3574.jpg

DSCF3576.jpg

DSCF3577.jpg

DSCF3577.jpg

DSCF3579.jpg

DSCF3580.jpg

DSCF3581.jpg

DSCF3582.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...