Ed Banger Records Shirts?

.boy

Hey Supertalker,

I dont know if someone posted that before me so i just ask you all my Question:

Im really into Ed Banger Records so I was searching where to get some of theire shirts like "Ed rec vol1" Or a Shirt from Daft Punk....

can anyone tell me where to get??

thx so on

Guest jmatsu
go to edbangerrecords.com and check out the video they play on their homepage. this looks like a fashion site/company. are they actually a record label? they seem more interested in showing off how cool they are.

they are a record label. i don't see the problem with record companies wanting to make money off of merchandise. if any recent record label were to front and show "off how cool they are," i suppose that edbangers would be the label that could.

while i do think that most (definately not all) of the artists on the ed banger label are extremely talented at making catchy, trendsetting/trendy to an extent music, there is a lot to be said for the lifestyle that they portray, there are so many kids who take the whole thing so seriously

but thats a whole other topic, i have no idea where to buy the shirts, haha

• 6 months later...
Maaaan, I just want one. One piece of Ed Rec merchandise. One piece of fabric upon which is printed art by So-Me.

Sixpack.fr is still selling some So Me tees from the D.A.N.C.E. video, but IMO Ed Banger tees are a little played out. I haven't worn my Justice 06 tour shirt (I still like it too much to sell, though, Waters of Nazareth on the front!) or my D.A.N.C.E. video shirt for months now that you can see 12 year olds walking around LA in Ed Banger shit.

A lot of the shirts on eBay are fake. I know for a fact they're printed on Fruit of the Loom so always check that out first. They do have a Justice tour shirt for sale on Arcademode right now size small for 29 euros which is helluva lot cheaper then those fakes on eBay.

I've already bought the "Stick to the B.E.A.T." tee.

It's a shame I missed out on that Justice x Revolver Belt. Who cares how overpriced it was, it says Justice. <-- labelwhore

There are tons of fake Ed Rec Vol. 2 tees on eBay. You can tell them easily, as the logo is smaller that it is on the real ones. I have one left, unworn that I bought from Arcademode way back that I'd like to sell, but with all the fakes on eBay I'd probably get less than I paid for it (thanks to arcademode's insanely high shipping rates).

For the record, the real Ed Rec shirts are printed on fruit of the loom only in the black colorways (with pink ink or green ink). All the other ones are printed on B&C blanks.