Evisu Jeans in NYC?

jjs home

I know the title looks a little stupid because its not hard to fnid evisu's ni NYC, but if anyone knows any specific stores that have good selections of different evisu jeans lpease post names and locactions. Web sites would be helpful too, because I'm interested in expanding my collection to niclude rarer pieces and such

thanks again

physical shops in NY with good evisu selection

atrium (plus red monkey too)

detour (at least the last time i went there)

there's a prohibit x evisu jeans if you're interested, even though i think they're crappy

online store

guyshop.com

revolveclothing.com

urban outfitters

but all of the evisus above are eu ed, made in china i presume? correct me if i'm wrong. and i didnt know macy's stock evisu... RIP evisu 2005 (or even before?)

yeah I'm much more interested in the japanese models.

The difference between the EU's and the JP's is apparent

like I restudied the "is evisu still good" toipc tonight, and it wasn't wholly clear why the suck so much now beyond their european division. My personal belief is people are just bored of them and the obvious quality downgrade of EU models in comparison to the older JP's.

like maybe the quality difference is apparent to the dry denim lovers out there, but thats really not my style anyways, so I tend to favor the JP's more for the quality apparent to me and the designs, so maybe that wil help more people understand. There just isn't much appeal to me personally in wearing the jeans out myself. I'd rather wear 365 pairs of diferent jeans that I like for the year then worknig 365 days to make one pair perfect

PS: hahn stch I was at atrium last week and there evisu selection was very weak. Maybe because its late in the seasno, but I would;t buy anything they have besides the Bisomentan's, cause the others didn't have the style qualities I was looking for, but thanks I'm gonna definetly check out those other stores though, so thanks

if people wanna say why the new JP evisus aren't as good as the old ones I'm very interested to hear

Edited by jjs home on Jul 1, 2005 at 09:10 PM

^ yes I know, but in my reading many people don't like them anymore, and I don't understand that. Like what has changed about the brand that would make people be so against it. If its just played out thats fnie, but whats different about the actual quality if anything

sriracha hot sauce

hahahahaha

yeah thats me but ssshhhhhhhhhh people here don't like niketalk, but I'll see what I can do for you about that hat. Worse to worse its still available on the japanese websites

Edited by jjs home on Jul 1, 2005 at 09:18 PM

Evisu just opened a US flagship shop at the old DJ Honda store on Lafayette. (next to Preme)

I got like 10 of those bad ass mesh hats. They just opened like week ago PEEP IT OUT!

GO SEE CAL....GO SEE CAL.....

FER SHINKS.

no no no

I like the raw ones best, sorry if that isn't clear. It just seems that many people here say "evisu sucks now" blah blah blah, when all I see it as really is Evisu EU sucks. I can understand that about the EU's fully, but has anything actually changed about their japanese jeans? or do people just say they suck now because they are just played?