Manorexic....

apparently lotsa highschool wrestlers and shit become manorexics.

i personally have gone 2 days straight without eating and without the help of drugs before, just to see if i could.

almost 4 days with drugs, during exams.

not manorexic though. and throwing up fucking sucks, i could never bring myself to do it on purpose

this forum made me kinda manorexic. i wouldn't throw up, but i've messed with restrictive diets for a few weeks just to see if i would lose any weight. didn't end up doing shit, and i decided if i lost any weight with a crash diet, i'd gain it right back once i returned to my normal eating pattern.

good thing i started working on a fucking tall ship, i'm outdoors hauling sails and running up and down the deck in the sun all day, drinking lots of water. i've lost 6 pounds in the last three weeks, and my diet and exercise habit haven't changed drastically, i mean, except for the whole working on a boat business.

what i'm trying to say is, working on a schooner is the new laxing.

this forum made me kinda manorexic. i wouldn't throw up, but i've messed with restrictive diets for a few weeks just to see if i would lose any weight. didn't end up doing shit, and i decided if i lost any weight with a crash diet, i'd gain it right back once i returned to my normal eating pattern.

good thing i started working on a fucking tall ship, i'm outdoors hauling sails and running up and down the deck in the sun all day, drinking lots of water. i've lost 6 pounds in the last three weeks, and my diet and exercise habit haven't changed drastically, i mean, except for the whole working on a boat business.

see what you guys have done?

I eat like a pig and still manage to stay slim somehow (metabolism woohoo?), but since I'm not gonna be a young lad for much longer I've got to change my eating habits if I want to maintain a slim figure. That's about it, less greasy fat shits in my belly.

youre asian. and not a sumo wrestler. its in your genes. keep eating like you do. lucky bastard.

i live in nearly the hottest state in america i sweat liek a mofo and i have the metabolism of a humming bird im naturally grotesquely skinny manorexics are poser swagger jackers

where you live bitch? i betchu i live hotter

yup! altamonte springs the most boring city on earth!

holy shit! im like the next cleo or some shit. cool. you live anywhere around st mary magdelen? moms church. they have an ok carneval/food fair every year in the fall. shit i need to go to that again. get me some funnel cakes and sausages.

thats just sad, man. your taking fashion and the internet too far when your no longer looking for clothes or websites that will help you build on who you already are, but shaping yourself to the ideals of elitist denim snobs on a message board.

apparently lotsa highschool wrestlers and shit become manorexics.

i personally have gone 2 days straight without eating and without the help of drugs before, just to see if i could.

that, on the other hand, is hilarious. my brother used to wrestle and some of his boys were way too deep (no homo). they used to get together before meets and wrap eachother in garbage bags and take steaming hot group showers (ok homo). i used to laugh my ass off at them but they were so into it that they thought i was dumb for not getting it.

haha i stay away from churches ( i fucking hate the concept of religion and ive been asked to leave 2 churches ) i live like 3 minutes from altamonte mall i think you told me you work at an italian restaurant in winterpark village

thats just sad, man. your taking fashion and the internet too far when your no longer looking for clothes or websites that will help you build on who you already are, but shaping yourself to the ideals of elitist denim snobs on a message board.

that, on the other hand, is hilarious. my brother used to wrestle and some of his boys were way too deep (no homo). they used to get together before meets and wrap eachother in garbage bags and take steaming hot group showers (ok homo). i used to laugh my ass off at them but they were so into it that they thought i was dumb for not getting it.

haha holy shit, thats the gayest thing ive ever heard. i have a few wrestler friends, theyre all weird, but god. thats some cult shit. i hope theyre not that serious.

haha i stay away from churches ( i fucking hate the concept of religion and ive been asked to leave 2 churches ) i live like 3 minutes from altamonte mall i think you told me you work at an italian restaurant in winterpark village

same here, i couldnt be further from it, but im just saying the food is delicious and it happens every fall. and yeah, you probably live pretty close to a few buddies of mine around the mall there, i work at brio in the winter park village, come in tomorrow after 5 and ask for trevor.