SPoonFed..OUT OF NYC..

ALONG WITH THIS HUGE WAVE OF WHO'S WHO..

AND WHAT'S WHAT.......THING GOING ON IN NYC IN THE LAST FEW YEARS A NEW COMPANY BY THE NAME OF (SPOONFED) HAS BEEN TAKING HEADS BY STORM,ONE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL COMPANIES TO COME OUT OF NY BY NY'ERS IN A LONG TIME...

SOME HIT'S THAT HAVE BEEN PRODUCED ARE ( NIKE-HEAD,BIRD ON A WIRE,JUST JEW IT sporting the swoosh of the most fav. shoe.) THOSE ARE JUST NAMING A FEW;FOR REAL!

IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS TO COME THEY ARE WORKING ON CLAIMING A STANCE OF A FULL BLOWN CLOTHING LINE DEALING WITH MAJOR PLAYERS IN THE INDUSTRY SUCH AS

(S.S.U.R,UNION NYC,HUF IN LA.....ETC...)

YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT FOR YOURSELF AT www.getspoonfed.com or hit me off with any feed back on what you think,Any and all are welcome to place an order both large and small we cater to all...So till we speak be cool and always keep a tight mental..peace

my email is ------> [email protected]...

People who build walls and not bridges,Should never complain of being lonely..

PAPA I would love to say I will be there and to meet all of you,I will be in Espana showing the world that NYC has what it takes to be on top...enjoy Majic.. According to all of people here they are saying that the show and the way the systems are going to be set up is off the hook, A storm is brewing... Fourth of July in MISSION is going to be tight though on Bowery in NYC... And of course for Corp.Show the roof top chase is on... Across the street to the left HAHHAA... Any how be safe ALL on the fourth and of course I am looking forward to speaking to all.. Peace

People who build walls and not bridges,Should never complain of being lonely..