• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love E21's, just not US-spec ones.

I have no idea what I'm gonna roll around Tokyo in, but since I got the dog, I guess it will be a wagon. Probably whichever used E61 5er M-sport wagon that comes cheap and has the most of the 2nd 2-year shaken left on it. No Q'porte til I'm true baller status.

I have a B6 too, an '04 Avant in Mugello Blue, back home. I think the build quality on it is pretty embarassing. That rubberized stuff on the interior peels and nothing is put together particularly great, it's a Volkswagen and is made like one.

I've always felt that die hard VW people are people who've just never owned a good BMW yet, or are ricers at heart.

I'd give a B7 RS4 Avant a chance because the performance is tempting, but since they cost about the same as Q'portes in Japan, I doubt I'll ever have to make that decision.

I've always felt that die hard VW people are people who've just never owned a good BMW yet.

My family are die hard BMW owners mostly the 3, 6 and 7. My personal favorite is the 7 series which was a major head turner and panty dropper (amazing hs memories). My father currently drives a 6 which mos def a road warrior. could throw up pics if i can find my camera.

In my opinion, the 6 and the 7 are great cars but on further inspection and experience have always felt half assed in quality. My father's got his eyes on the Qporte next (always an Entourage (concept)) which I'm so stoked about.