laptop bags

third

I'm looking for a nice laptop/bookbag as well. I've been looking around and I think i'm going to drop some cash for a porter bag.

Btw, is there a difference between porter and headporter? I remember someone asking the same question but I don't remember what the reply was.

i got some uniqlo bag the other day...i'll eventually step up and get somethin real nice but this thing actually looks pretty dope for what it is

I'm looking for a nice laptop/bookbag as well. I've been looking around and I think i'm going to drop some cash for a porter bag.

Btw, is there a difference between porter and headporter? I remember someone asking the same question but I don't remember what the reply was.

Porter's from Taiwan, Headporter's from Japan. What i've heard is that some dude apprenticed under HP, and then went to taiwan to start up the Porter line. Someone correct me if im wrong. Porter is supposed to have the same quality as HP, but for me, HP>P

Back to the topic, i think HP makes really nice laptop bags. The puffy look is quite appealing to me

Hi cersepn, just to clear up a bit of possible confusion. The Taiwanese line is actually Porter International, who own the license to produce bags under the Porter name - and even that is somewhat in doubt due to some legal gray areas.

There's 2 japanese Porter lines though, Porter (the regular line) and Head Porter (the premium line which Hiroshi Fujiwara designs). Both of which are owned by Yoshida & Co Japan. Both the Jap lines will have the Yoshida & Co on the outer label, while the taiwanese (which some see as not quite as quality) have just Porter or Porter International, I can't remember which.

I had some experience with both, and while build quality for the Jap stuff is there, the Taiwanese Porter isn't all too bad either.