clear wayfarers/glasses?

mlproject

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, I'm in the same boat.

Not very interested in wayfarers...

Very interested in clear frames for perscription glasses.

Anyone know which companies make/sell them?

These guys: http://www.spectaclesforhumans.blogspot.com/

You might know them from their ads, or from searching for glasses on superfuture, or their threads. At any rate, they've been talking about "bespoke" glasses in various frames for at or around $500-600.

I'm not sure if they do this for many frames besides OGs; I don't need glasses to see so I didn't read it in depth. Further proof that having functional eyes doesn't make one see more.

i love how almost everyone that responded to this thread recommended black frames. can you not read?

on that note, i'm still trying to track down CLEAR wayfarers if they were ever made. clear is referring to the frames and temples, not just the lenses. kthx.

nice link b-15c. not sure if i want to drop that much, but if this search drags out too far that might be the wayt to go.

i want clear wayfarers that i can pop in prescription lenses... thx l3ootlegs.. i didn't know if they were ever made.

most of the stuff i've been seeing at frame shops haven't been the style i'm looking for. i know there are tons of clear frames out there.