What kinds of men's dress shoes you guys wearing?

• 5 months later...

I have a pair of alden's i got from thrift, brown round toes, and I like them better than anything I've seen, and they seem to last forever.

First I bought a pair of NDC plain toe in brown, but I didnt like them and immediately returned them. Its funny comparing the two- I think I like to do my own wearing/distressing. Because the NDC's were so pre-distressed it was ridiculous, whereas the Alden's actually show real wear over time, but do it very very gradually and still look good.

• 6 months later...

http://bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2084949357&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2394557&N=2394557&Nao=72&Ne=500000&Ns=Popularity%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1Ν=Product+ID

prodImagems.jpg

Where can I find another shoe like this Gucci rounded toe oxford for under $300? I might even have splurged and just picked up this exact pair but Bluefly doesn't have my size.

I mean seriously this should be the most basic black formal shoe, yet I go to every upscale dept store in the city and every shoe is a boxy piece of shit.

Help me find an online seller.