Looking for a bigger book store in HK and as well for a bigger DVD store....any tips?

martinj

what do you mean by bigger book stores? there are tons of book stores in hk,,,,,i know there is big branch in hk that is like the chapters here. as with dvd,, who buys real dvd's in hk now a days lol........................

what do you mean by bigger book stores? there are tons of book stores in hk,,,,,i know there is big branch in hk that is like the chapters here. as with dvd,, who buys real dvd's in hk now a days lol........................

Are there any good and comprehensive English book stores in Hong Kong. Those that I see there have poor selection of English books.

Well, what are the biggest book stores you know in HK

find bookstores such as Pageone in Festival Walk rather small...... I am looking for more English non-fiction books.

And for DVDs, I am just looking for what are the stores biggest selections that you can get in HK from a brick and mortar store.....

I will try to look at chapters...

• 4 weeks later...